BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Serena E.
Serena E.
I always buy Bic pens, they are affordable and work really well. I always get the big pack just in case I lose a pen, or someone "borrows" it and ends up keeping it; probably because they like the pen.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , Ri
I love the Cristal pens, they are my favorite. I know they're just Bic pens, but they write smooth and the color is nice.
Jacquelynn G.
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
This is a classic pen. I always reach for a blue Bic pen instead of a fancy pen.
Vincent K.
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN
I love Bic pens and i love these...I prefer the blue ink pens myself but have used other colors as well. Smooth writing and they last for awhile...
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Gainesville, FL
I have purchased this pens every year during back to school time. Now I have 3 graduates and on in Middle School I still buy these pens for school and home use. Bic is a great brand.
penny l.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Although these pens are inexpensively priced they work really good. The ink has a constituent flow and they are very ergonomically.
Rebeca O.
Rebeca O.
These pens are so cheap! They write amazing, have nice color and last a really long time. They do tend to be a little smudgy, but for the price you really can't complain much.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
I love these pens for my son for school. They are very inexpensive (since he loses a lot of pens). They have all the colours required by the school . They write very smooth with little to no smearing.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Alpharetta, GA
These pens stink. They first of all are way too expensive for the quality of them. The colors of them are not the best, and I find that they stop working within a few months of use.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm in college so a good pen is necessary for good notes. I'm usually picky with my pens. I chose Bic because it was on sale. They were pretty good pens for the price.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?