BY BIC #7 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Amy S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I normally buy this brand of pens because they are not expensive. But I agree with some of the other reviews...the clear thing around the tip is aggravating. Sometimes it breaks and ink spills. Also I sometimes can not even get the pen to write. I would probably buy a different brand but these are cheap.
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
These pens remind me of every English paper I've received after turning it in. I am not a fan of these pens for many reason. They are very quick to dry out and I don't really like the way the pens feel when you're writing with them. I love bic but this isn't one of my favorite products.
Jen S.
I keep these on hand in my classroom for my use. They are inexpensive, so if I lose one, it isn't a big deal. They write smooth unlike other inexpensive pens. I recommend the regular point, not fine point!
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
These were the only pens I used in high school. Best for taking notes and the ink lasts forever. They are basic and inexpensive. The best part is that the color doesn't leak through to the other side.
Danielle  .
Austin, TX
These pens are my favorite! They write so smoothly, and they almost never smear. They come in lots of pretty colors, and the ink seems to last forever. I've had some for over 3 years, and they still work like a charm. I'll keep buying these until the day they stop makin' 'em!
Melissa M.
Jefferson, GA
Yes, I have a favorite pen. This is it. It always works and i love the black and blue. They are the first pens i go for when searching for one. I have used them for years until it seems like they dry out. Great Pen, and I am picky. I have used it all through school and now i use it at work.
Katie S.
These pens are cheap and they wrote like cheap pens. They dry up quickly, but if you only need a pen for a weekend retreat or conference. They are quick to grab and throw away. They will leak or explode all over everything if you toss them around in your bag so be very careful!
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
These pens are my go-to pens. Not only are the cheap, but they last a long time too! I like that they come in basic colors, which is what most of my professors look for! These are definitely worth the price! I would recommend them to any friends and/or family of mine :)
Haylee W.
I honestly do not purchase any other brand or style of pen. The black ink pen is my favorite but you can find these pens laying around my house, almost everywhere (I try to keep them in one place but that never works). I actually have one on the desk next to me.
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
I like looking for fancy, more attractive kind of pens, but I always end back to these ones. i love how consistent the ink is and how smoothly you can write with them. during back to school season they always sell these packs for $1, which I absolutely go crazy on.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?