BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
These pens are my go-to pens. Not only are the cheap, but they last a long time too! I like that they come in basic colors, which is what most of my professors look for! These are definitely worth the price! I would recommend them to any friends and/or family of mine :)
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
I like looking for fancy, more attractive kind of pens, but I always end back to these ones. i love how consistent the ink is and how smoothly you can write with them. during back to school season they always sell these packs for $1, which I absolutely go crazy on.
Haylee W.
I honestly do not purchase any other brand or style of pen. The black ink pen is my favorite but you can find these pens laying around my house, almost everywhere (I try to keep them in one place but that never works). I actually have one on the desk next to me.
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA
They are cheap and work really well. They don't get all stuck like other pen ink and it just writes super nicely. They last for some time and getting a big pack of them is really worth it. I wouldn't buy those small packs because they aren't as cost efficient.
. ..
I love the blue ink and the black ink second. It feels juicy but it tends to tire out your fingers. It would be helpful if it had a rubber grip. Anyway, it's a good inexpensive pen. Sometimes ink gets stubborn and wont write, so you might want to bring a spare with you.
Dana C.
They last forever and they write smoothly. Nothing is worse than trying to quickly write down all your notes and having your pen give out. Take it everywhere and it'll last you a good while. They are sleek and you can fit multiple into a small pocket or case.
Susana S.
I literally have 10 packs of these at home. I stock up when school supply season rolls around. These are some of my favorite pens. They write so easily. I have also tried the bic bold cristal color pens. They are very good pens to have and don't cost a lot.
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
I have used these pens for YEARS!
I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly. They are awesome pens and last for a while.
michelle s.
Spokane, WA
They are what you pay for them. Cheaply made disposable pens that may or may not work when you need them. I hate these pens they hurt my hands not at all functional. I bought a whole pack of them and not a single one worked right they dried up or something
Alexandra L.
Favorite pen by far! It's so plain and simple but it's not pricy and it works every time! I have these all over my house and office. They are wonderful for the price and great quality.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?