BY BIC #9 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
Your average and most classic pens. They work to do the job, not one of my favorites, but you can use them for any where or anytime you need to write in pen. They can be found on special most of the time, especially when going back to school. You can usually find a pack of somewhere withing 8-12 pens for a dollar or so
Tiffany V.
Waterloo, IA
These are definitely my "go-to" pen! I've always enjoyed using cheaper pens and these ones never disappoint! They will last for years (depending upon frequency of use) and I always have one in my purse as well as my organizer.
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
These pens are on the cheap side. they are great to have to take notes and great to have on your back to school list. these come in the basic red, blue, and black. i mean who doesn't meed those colors for not taking?! right?
Lisa R.
Griffin, GA
I work in an office and use these pens everyday, they never seem to run out of ink. I buy a ton of them because everyone takes them from my desk. They are so affordable so I do not mind them being taken. Being left handed does present the problem of having ink smear on my writing hand so if I have any wish I would ask for the ink to dry quicker so I don't drag my hand through the ink but I have that problem with every pen.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
I love these pens, but truthfully I prefer other kinds. I'm more of a papermate person myself. These pens are not the most fluid when writing, whereas other brands are. I just like a really juicy pen if that makes sense..
Asia F.
Taft, CA
BIC pens are my go-to. I keep them at my desk, in my purse, in my car, and basically everywhere in between. They write smoothly and last pretty long. And if you loose them? Its cost less than $3 to replace the whole batch. A great deal.
Donna B.
I buy these all the time when I just need pens around the house and now for school supplies. I love that they come in a variety of colors, they are cheap and when you get ones that work they write great. i wish they did have some sort of grip because if you use them for a long period of time it starts to make your fingers sore. i have on occasion bought some and out of the pack i have found a few wont work.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
These pens used to be my favorite, but you have to read the packaging pretty carefully. I've noticed that if you accidentally by the BOLD version, that the ink will leak all over the place when you're writing. I prefer the basic, thin version. Also the price is fair, so I can't complain about that.
April H.
Talbott, TN
I absolutely love these pens! They write great and do not blot out. This is my favorite basic pen. They are very inexpensive and do the job well! I used to take the end off and stick papers in the pen for little messages when I was in high school and then put the end back! Fun times!
vanessa r.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love how these pens write. they make your handwriting look so much better and cleaner. they come in many different colors and are not expensive. you can find them anywhere .im a full time college student and I always have at least one of these pens with me at all times.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?