BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Donna B.
I buy these all the time when I just need pens around the house and now for school supplies. I love that they come in a variety of colors, they are cheap and when you get ones that work they write great. i wish they did have some sort of grip because if you use them for a long period of time it starts to make your fingers sore. i have on occasion bought some and out of the pack i have found a few wont work.
April H.
Talbott, TN
I absolutely love these pens! They write great and do not blot out. This is my favorite basic pen. They are very inexpensive and do the job well! I used to take the end off and stick papers in the pen for little messages when I was in high school and then put the end back! Fun times!
vanessa r.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love how these pens write. they make your handwriting look so much better and cleaner. they come in many different colors and are not expensive. you can find them anywhere .im a full time college student and I always have at least one of these pens with me at all times.
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
These pens remind me of every English paper I've received after turning it in. I am not a fan of these pens for many reason. They are very quick to dry out and I don't really like the way the pens feel when you're writing with them. I love bic but this isn't one of my favorite products.
Amy S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I normally buy this brand of pens because they are not expensive. But I agree with some of the other reviews...the clear thing around the tip is aggravating. Sometimes it breaks and ink spills. Also I sometimes can not even get the pen to write. I would probably buy a different brand but these are cheap.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
These were the only pens I used in high school. Best for taking notes and the ink lasts forever. They are basic and inexpensive. The best part is that the color doesn't leak through to the other side.
Jen S.
I keep these on hand in my classroom for my use. They are inexpensive, so if I lose one, it isn't a big deal. They write smooth unlike other inexpensive pens. I recommend the regular point, not fine point!
Katie S.
These pens are cheap and they wrote like cheap pens. They dry up quickly, but if you only need a pen for a weekend retreat or conference. They are quick to grab and throw away. They will leak or explode all over everything if you toss them around in your bag so be very careful!
Danielle  .
Austin, TX
These pens are my favorite! They write so smoothly, and they almost never smear. They come in lots of pretty colors, and the ink seems to last forever. I've had some for over 3 years, and they still work like a charm. I'll keep buying these until the day they stop makin' 'em!
Melissa M.
Yes, I have a favorite pen. This is it. It always works and i love the black and blue. They are the first pens i go for when searching for one. I have used them for years until it seems like they dry out. Great Pen, and I am picky. I have used it all through school and now i use it at work.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?