BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
Your average and most classic pens. They work to do the job, not one of my favorites, but you can use them for any where or anytime you need to write in pen. They can be found on special most of the time, especially when going back to school. You can usually find a pack of somewhere withing 8-12 pens for a dollar or so
Lisa R.
Griffin, GA
I work in an office and use these pens everyday, they never seem to run out of ink. I buy a ton of them because everyone takes them from my desk. They are so affordable so I do not mind them being taken. Being left handed does present the problem of having ink smear on my writing hand so if I have any wish I would ask for the ink to dry quicker so I don't drag my hand through the ink but I have that problem with every pen.
Donna B.
I buy these all the time when I just need pens around the house and now for school supplies. I love that they come in a variety of colors, they are cheap and when you get ones that work they write great. i wish they did have some sort of grip because if you use them for a long period of time it starts to make your fingers sore. i have on occasion bought some and out of the pack i have found a few wont work.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
These pens used to be my favorite, but you have to read the packaging pretty carefully. I've noticed that if you accidentally by the BOLD version, that the ink will leak all over the place when you're writing. I prefer the basic, thin version. Also the price is fair, so I can't complain about that.
April H.
Talbott, TN
I absolutely love these pens! They write great and do not blot out. This is my favorite basic pen. They are very inexpensive and do the job well! I used to take the end off and stick papers in the pen for little messages when I was in high school and then put the end back! Fun times!
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
These pens remind me of every English paper I've received after turning it in. I am not a fan of these pens for many reason. They are very quick to dry out and I don't really like the way the pens feel when you're writing with them. I love bic but this isn't one of my favorite products.
Amy S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I normally buy this brand of pens because they are not expensive. But I agree with some of the other reviews...the clear thing around the tip is aggravating. Sometimes it breaks and ink spills. Also I sometimes can not even get the pen to write. I would probably buy a different brand but these are cheap.
vanessa r.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love how these pens write. they make your handwriting look so much better and cleaner. they come in many different colors and are not expensive. you can find them anywhere .im a full time college student and I always have at least one of these pens with me at all times.
Jen S.
I keep these on hand in my classroom for my use. They are inexpensive, so if I lose one, it isn't a big deal. They write smooth unlike other inexpensive pens. I recommend the regular point, not fine point!
Katie S.
These pens are cheap and they wrote like cheap pens. They dry up quickly, but if you only need a pen for a weekend retreat or conference. They are quick to grab and throw away. They will leak or explode all over everything if you toss them around in your bag so be very careful!
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?