BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
These pens are okay in my opinion. They do write pretty good, however, I feel as if there are better pens out there. Sometimes mine write and sometimes they don't. They are a cheap alternative to good pens though. I would recommend, however they are not my first choice.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
I think these pens are great! I love the way it writes soft and fine. Really affordable too
April D.
April D.
These are my absolute favorite pen. They write smooth and last forever. I always keep a pack of these in my desk. A definite for back to school for me!
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Louisville, KY
I don't really like writing with these pens and I don't remember ever buying any...but somehow they're always around. They are too small to write with for a long time but they make for great loaner and back up pens.
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
These are the basic pens and I love these because it makes it easier to do color coded notes and make sure you have every color you need
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
I love these pens for my son for school. They are very inexpensive (since he loses a lot of pens). They have all the colours required by the school . They write very smooth with little to no smearing.
Vincent K.
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN
I love Bic pens and i love these...I prefer the blue ink pens myself but have used other colors as well. Smooth writing and they last for awhile...
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I always keep a few of these in my backpack in case anyone needs to borrow a pen. They are really affordable and I'm not sad if someone borrows one and forgets to return it. They write for a long time and the ink isn't that smearable. They are a good economic choice.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , Ri
I love the Cristal pens, they are my favorite. I know they're just Bic pens, but they write smooth and the color is nice.
penny l.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Although these pens are inexpensively priced they work really good. The ink has a constituent flow and they are very ergonomically.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?