BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens last forever and are absolutely great. They are cheap in a good way and I have several all over the place!
It's one of the most popular pen's brand use in the world I think! It's good but it's a little hard to write with :/
These are a good, basic pen. They work well and are super cheap, but they don't write as well as some other pens.
These pens ALWAYS work. Sometimes simple is best! I would say these are a classic and a staple in my household.
Not as good as the soft feel pens, by BIC, but these still write smoothly. These are great for quick notes.
I have been using the for years! They are my go 2 pens. They are cheap and they last for a really long time!
Mis lashes favorita me han encatando son naturales y tiene mucho pelo en las puntas me encabta mis pestañas 😉
I think that all of us have used them! Since they are everywhere! The last a lifetime and are really cheap!
É uma caneta que sempre tenho na bolsa, mas que sempre falha, já criei meio que um trauma que essas canetas!
Very smothy super product i used it in work home every where you can have many color nice pen to write with
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos