BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Its a nice cheap pen but i hate how light the ink is and its also hard to write notes for a long time. just not happy with these!
I love that these are colorful and are great for drawing and writing. The price is great and my kids love to use them as well.
Cheapest pen you can find. They quality is so-so. They work (most of the time) but not for long and have a tendency to break.
I love these pens! They're so smooth and they're also really cheap! I've bought so many of them in the past. They're amazing.
Essas canetas fazem parte dá minha vida, eu amo dms, elas são ótimas, escrevem muito bem e qualquer um pode e deve usar
I always stock up on them when I see them in the school supplie area before school starts. Writes good and last long time.
This is an average pen, it last a long time but nothing too special about it. I do like the fact they are very affordable.
These pens really flow well for their price, sometimes they clog up though and that's when it gets really frustrating :(
Theres nothing better then bic pens. they work great, write smooth and they are very affordable. I use them all the time.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos