The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Indispensables tener uno de estos,para cualquier emergencia ,tenerlos a mano y no hace carga,yo siempre tengo dos por si acaso de colores negros y azules,asi no tengo que cargar toda la cartuchera
I love these pens its cheap and glides on paper very easily. I love that they have different colours as well even though I often use the standard colours.
Great pens for a great price! Find they run out quickly but for what they are they are brilliant!
Love this pen for taking notes in school, making lists and for on the go (in my purse). It writes so smoothly and effortlessly. This pen seems to never run out
I like Bic pens but these ones are ok. I find they stop working and don't look empty. I have had them bleed a bit too or explode.
I love these pens! They're so smooth and they're also really cheap! I've bought so many of them in the past. They're amazing.
Really cheap, most last right until all the ink is gone, however the black isn't as dark as I'd like it to be, often looks really faded. They also aren't as easy to glide as they claim.
Great little pens for the price, quality and last a long time. I only wish the barrel wasn't quite so thin as it would make writing much more comfortable.
I still love writing with those on a piece of paper so smooth and even , good for any hand writing type
I am a person who's not organized, and as an unorganized person--I lose stuff. BIC pens are not only affordable, they also have quality. It's a win-win for me considering that it's cheap and the ink can literally last around for more than a year (with proper care, and if you don't lose it throughout the year).
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos