The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Not as good as the soft feel pens, by BIC, but these still write smoothly. These are great for quick notes.
I think that all of us have used them! Since they are everywhere! The last a lifetime and are really cheap!
I love that these are colorful and are great for drawing and writing. The price is great and my kids love to use them as well.
I hate these as I call these the give away supplies to all thoughs lait stoner dude on campus not my style
I like these pens because they are not expensive at all they actual work for a cheap pen and they come in a pack of 10 so if i lose one 9 more left
I love love love these. I have so many different colors to label my notes and they write so smoothly!
These pens really flow well for their price, sometimes they clog up though and that's when it gets really frustrating :(
Great pens for a great price! Find they run out quickly but for what they are they are brilliant!
It's one of the most popular pen's brand use in the world I think! It's good but it's a little hard to write with :/
These are a good, basic pen. They work well and are super cheap, but they don't write as well as some other pens.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos