BY BIC #10 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
I LOVE the Bic Cristal pens! They're incredibly smooth and don't smear for the most part. I always carry a black one in my bag, but I keep the red ones in my classroom. And I've tried the colorful pack and if I could find them in stores, I'd buy a ton! Great, affordable pens.
Eleanor L.
Denton, TX
I am a server so my pens are very important to me. These pens are not great quality. I can not count how many times they have busted inside my apron and covered everything including my hands in ink. They also dry out very easily and lids are not easy to keep track of. I would rather buy clickable pens from the dollar tree than waste my money on these pens.
ec408e c.
These are the classic no fuss kind of pens. They've been around for so long, and for good reason. They work, they last, but most importantly they're super affordable. You can get a 10 pack for $1 to $2 or something ridiculous like that. And during back to school and with coupons, I'm sure you can get them for free or nearly free if you stack right.
Diana F.
These are not the traditional BIC pens that we are all used to. I learned that quickly after using one that I borrowed from a friend. They write smoothr, and with ease. While these are by far my favorite pens, I find that they are faulty. Sometimes they skip out on ink when it is clear they still have some, and won't start working again.
Massiel R.
Yonkers, NY
I have always love Bic pens. They have a lot of variety of points, ink color and they are more affordable than other pen brands. I love BIC overall all pens brands. But, when it comes to their classic crystal pens, I think Paper Mates write bros work better than Bics crystals. I will say that BIC is my favorite, Paper Mate is my second.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
These tend to get stuck and won't write, at least the ones I have purchased have this problem. They also are hard on the fingers if you have to use them for very long. I would much rather use a different brand of pen than these, however I have bought quite a few of these because they are inexpensive. I suppose you get what you pay for!
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
These are definitely a favorite here at the office! They are so smooth, makes it more enjoyable to write with. Now, sometimes I get one pen that's a little runny, but other than that they are affordable which makes them even better. Thumbs Up!
Alicia H.
I love these pens, and the pigmentation is perfect . It releases the right amount of ink to my likeing. The only issue I have with these pens? is that if you like to write a lot like I do after one hour or so , my middle finger starts hurting. Don't take me wrong I love the pens but I would like them to comme with a rubbler holder.
Roberta N.
These are always my go to pens! They write very nice and are nice on the eyes also!! You will always find these pens in my house and car and purse! My son's school requests that all the kids only use these kinds of pens. I have never had an exploded pen with these, they last a long time!!!
Tiffany V.
Waterloo, IA
These are definitely my "go-to" pen! I've always enjoyed using cheaper pens and these ones never disappoint! They will last for years (depending upon frequency of use) and I always have one in my purse as well as my organizer.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?