BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Alicia H.
I love these pens, and the pigmentation is perfect . It releases the right amount of ink to my likeing. The only issue I have with these pens? is that if you like to write a lot like I do after one hour or so , my middle finger starts hurting. Don't take me wrong I love the pens but I would like them to comme with a rubbler holder.
Roberta N.
These are always my go to pens! They write very nice and are nice on the eyes also!! You will always find these pens in my house and car and purse! My son's school requests that all the kids only use these kinds of pens. I have never had an exploded pen with these, they last a long time!!!
Felishia G.
San Clemente, CA
These are the best cheap own,money can buy in my opinion. I love how smooth it is to switw with them and I've even grown find of the sound it makes when you're writting with them. However, as mentioned in previous comments, writting too long with them does get a little painful.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
Your average and most classic pens. They work to do the job, not one of my favorites, but you can use them for any where or anytime you need to write in pen. They can be found on special most of the time, especially when going back to school. You can usually find a pack of somewhere withing 8-12 pens for a dollar or so
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I'm going to be honest, I don't like these pens. BUT I do like how cheap they are. I always had a bag on hand when I was in school so when someone would ask to borrow a pen, I could give them these. Gets the job done, and I don't care if they don't return them. Recommend if you have pen thieves lol.
Tiffany V.
Waterloo, IA
These are definitely my "go-to" pen! I've always enjoyed using cheaper pens and these ones never disappoint! They will last for years (depending upon frequency of use) and I always have one in my purse as well as my organizer.
Adria S.
tucson, AZ
These pens are on the cheap side. they are great to have to take notes and great to have on your back to school list. these come in the basic red, blue, and black. i mean who doesn't meed those colors for not taking?! right?
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
I love these pens, but truthfully I prefer other kinds. I'm more of a papermate person myself. These pens are not the most fluid when writing, whereas other brands are. I just like a really juicy pen if that makes sense..
Lisa R.
Griffin, GA
I work in an office and use these pens everyday, they never seem to run out of ink. I buy a ton of them because everyone takes them from my desk. They are so affordable so I do not mind them being taken. Being left handed does present the problem of having ink smear on my writing hand so if I have any wish I would ask for the ink to dry quicker so I don't drag my hand through the ink but I have that problem with every pen.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
BIC pens are my go-to. I keep them at my desk, in my purse, in my car, and basically everywhere in between. They write smoothly and last pretty long. And if you loose them? Its cost less than $3 to replace the whole batch. A great deal.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?