The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pencils are great for college. I have many different colors for different subjects, to answer questions and to correct the wrong ones!
I appreciate that there are a variety of colors and that they write smooth. After a lot of writing they can start to hurt your hand.
Great cheap pens! Writes well and never runs dry! Seems to last for years to come. Who can't beat the price!
Great pens and a great variety. These are good for office work and school. Very affordable and trustworthy.
You will always need pens and pencils! So useful and essential for academic, professional, and personal reasons. Never leave without one.
These pens are okay. I have a tight grip on my pencils/pens when writing so I found this pen very uncomfortable.
I ALWAYS loose my pens. I don't know how, why or when but thankfully these cheap pens are always there for back up when I need them.
This are my favorite kind of pen! they're cheap, but they write so smooth!!! i usually have 3 or 4 on me at all times!
Pretty reliable pens! They come in a variety of colors, perfect for people students who love to take vivid and visually pleasing notes. They write pretty smoothly and last pretty long, especially for the extremely affordable price! Love my BICs!
These pens are okay in my opinion. They do write pretty good, however, I feel as if there are better pens out there. Sometimes mine write and sometimes they don't. They are a cheap alternative to good pens though. I would recommend, however they are not my first choice.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos