The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
This is an average pen, it last a long time but nothing too special about it. I do like the fact they are very affordable.
Indispensables tener uno de estos,para cualquier emergencia ,tenerlos a mano y no hace carga,yo siempre tengo dos por si acaso de colores negros y azules,asi no tengo que cargar toda la cartuchera
Really cheap, most last right until all the ink is gone, however the black isn't as dark as I'd like it to be, often looks really faded. They also aren't as easy to glide as they claim.
The pens are available almost anywhere and they are affordable and easy to write with everyday. They offer different colour selections of pens as well.
I love these pens its cheap and glides on paper very easily. I love that they have different colours as well even though I often use the standard colours.
I think that all of us have used them! Since they are everywhere! The last a lifetime and are really cheap!
I like Bic pens but these ones are ok. I find they stop working and don't look empty. I have had them bleed a bit too or explode.
As someone who is constantly buying pens and stationary in general, biro pens are always a MUST HAVE. I rarely have problems with these pens, they're long-lasting, it doesn't really leak and the transfer isn't at all clumpy. It's always great to have in your bag or desk.
Great pens for a great price! Find they run out quickly but for what they are they are brilliant!
Love this pen for taking notes in school, making lists and for on the go (in my purse). It writes so smoothly and effortlessly. This pen seems to never run out
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos