The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I like Bic pens but these ones are ok. I find they stop working and don't look empty. I have had them bleed a bit too or explode.
Cheapest pen you can find. They quality is so-so. They work (most of the time) but not for long and have a tendency to break.
I love these pens! They're so smooth and they're also really cheap! I've bought so many of them in the past. They're amazing.
Im not sure why but my writing is absolutely horrendous when I use anything but the Bic Cristal collections. Thank goodness for legible writing
This is an average pen, it last a long time but nothing too special about it. I do like the fact they are very affordable.
Theres nothing better then bic pens. they work great, write smooth and they are very affordable. I use them all the time.
These pens last forever and are absolutely great. They are cheap in a good way and I have several all over the place!
I always try new pens, but I can't help myself but go back to these Bic Pens...they are cheap, write for a long time and have a good ink.
Love how smooth it is when I write which is something I really look for. However, the shape of the pen itself ind of bothers my fingers
These pens ALWAYS work. Sometimes simple is best! I would say these are a classic and a staple in my household.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos