The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens really flow well for their price, sometimes they clog up though and that's when it gets really frustrating :(
These are good pens, because they are cheap and come in bulk packets, but when ever I use these pens to write with for a long duration it leaves my fingers and hands hurting afterwards.
Im not sure why but my writing is absolutely horrendous when I use anything but the Bic Cristal collections. Thank goodness for legible writing
I think that all of us have used them! Since they are everywhere! The last a lifetime and are really cheap!
Indispensables tener uno de estos,para cualquier emergencia ,tenerlos a mano y no hace carga,yo siempre tengo dos por si acaso de colores negros y azules,asi no tengo que cargar toda la cartuchera
These pens ALWAYS work. Sometimes simple is best! I would say these are a classic and a staple in my household.
This is an average pen, it last a long time but nothing too special about it. I do like the fact they are very affordable.
Really cheap, most last right until all the ink is gone, however the black isn't as dark as I'd like it to be, often looks really faded. They also aren't as easy to glide as they claim.
These pens are timeless and affordable i always have one in my hand bag or pencil case.......
I love these pens its cheap and glides on paper very easily. I love that they have different colours as well even though I often use the standard colours.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos