The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I love these pens its cheap and glides on paper very easily. I love that they have different colours as well even though I often use the standard colours.
Indispensables tener uno de estos,para cualquier emergencia ,tenerlos a mano y no hace carga,yo siempre tengo dos por si acaso de colores negros y azules,asi no tengo que cargar toda la cartuchera
Really cheap, most last right until all the ink is gone, however the black isn't as dark as I'd like it to be, often looks really faded. They also aren't as easy to glide as they claim.
Its a nice cheap pen but i hate how light the ink is and its also hard to write notes for a long time. just not happy with these!
This is a great pen for the price. The only problem is that you most be careful with the position because the ink has the tendency of flow and it can become a real mess.
Great little pens for the price, quality and last a long time. I only wish the barrel wasn't quite so thin as it would make writing much more comfortable.
I always stock up on them when I see them in the school supplie area before school starts. Writes good and last long time.
The affordable and reliable pen that is always my go-to. I do notice them running out a little quicker than the higher priced pens, however.
The pens are available almost anywhere and they are affordable and easy to write with everyday. They offer different colour selections of pens as well.
Love Bic Pens, they write neatly and are non-smudging! The cost is really reasonable and they are very handy to have in all colors (black, red, blue).
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos