BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
Cheap ball point pens that write well and do what you need it to do. I like that I can buy a huge pack of these in blue. It seems black pens are more popular these days but I like blue pens to make it obvious which of the copies I signed is original.
Krishma G.
These pens work fine according to their value but they're not the best BIC pens out there. I find these dry out quickly. If you plan on writing a lot, I would suggest a different pen but if you only plan on occasional writing, these are totally fine.
Tiffany C.
Toronto
I've owned BIC Cristal pens in a various colours for years and they have yet to fail me. The packaging is compact and simple and the ink lasts for a long time. I have a bunch on my desk and I always carry them with me in my bag or to class. Best thing is that they are cheap and come in great packages (i.e. with different colours or in multipacks).
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Tried and true, no better pen! There's a reason these have stood the test of time. They are so cheap, yet last so long and glide so easily. I'd love to see a wider variety of colours, but otherwise... you cannot improve on perfection, right?
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Cheap, work great may not be the most aesthetically pleasing pens but they get the job done. And I like that theyre a more fine tipped pen as I find them nicer to write with. I rarely have troubles with Ink flow on these bad boys
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
I use this every day for class. Most of the time I get a decent amount of colour and use time out of these. Sometimes, the pens do not work at all even though they are brand new or tend to dry out. I like the price of these and this is why I continue to buy them. They also crack a lot and very easily.
kerry t.
These are great pens, they last forever. usually with cheep pens they run out after a use or two. these pens last forever. they also give a lovely smooth qualoty of ink without any dried out blobs as your writing. This pens a simple but perfect they always get the job done
Federica M.
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Treviso
They are not expensive, last a long time and never break... If you loose yours, is not a big deal... Cause it's cheap! A lot of thimes you can find them in kits which allows you to save a lot of money!
Hollie C.
Austalia
These are good pens, because they are cheap and come in bulk packets, but when ever I use these pens to write with for a long duration it leaves my fingers and hands hurting afterwards.
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
I have never had an issue with these pens. They always work well and not very often do they leave blots. I have probably 100 of them that have accumulated over the years :)
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?