The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I like these pens because they are not expensive at all they actual work for a cheap pen and they come in a pack of 10 so if i lose one 9 more left
The affordable and reliable pen that is always my go-to. I do notice them running out a little quicker than the higher priced pens, however.
Theres nothing better then bic pens. they work great, write smooth and they are very affordable. I use them all the time.
Love Bic Pens, they write neatly and are non-smudging! The cost is really reasonable and they are very handy to have in all colors (black, red, blue).
I have been using the for years! They are my go 2 pens. They are cheap and they last for a really long time!
There really really cheap last a long time and work good you use all the ink
Tried and true, no better pen! There's a reason these have stood the test of time. They are so cheap, yet last so long and glide so easily. I'd love to see a wider variety of colours, but otherwise... you cannot improve on perfection, right?
These pens are timeless and affordable i always have one in my hand bag or pencil case.......
Cheapest pen you can find. They quality is so-so. They work (most of the time) but not for long and have a tendency to break.
I love writing with these pens. Writing feels so smooth on paper and it doesn't smear.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos