BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Alyssa C.
To be completely honest, I hate these pens. They are hard and ridgid and make your fingers hurt after writing with them for too long. Thus, they do not make for a good pen if you are planning on taking a lot of notes. They also are really bad for bleeding and blotching. If you're not careful, you can end up with ink smeared either in your note or on you. No thanks.
Gabriele W.
Standard pen that everyone should have in a pencil case. I always use these and they don't dry out for ages. I like the colour arrangement and they are dirt cheap. I would recommend them to people that write a lot as they are comfortable to hold
Fatima A.
London
Like these pens. Sometimes they can run out pretty quickly. I like that they come in a big pack. Also very add. They also make ur hand writing look printed like. You can get this from pound shops or anywhere really.
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
Cheap ball point pens that write well and do what you need it to do. I like that I can buy a huge pack of these in blue. It seems black pens are more popular these days but I like blue pens to make it obvious which of the copies I signed is original.
Netanya H.
Winnipeg
I am a person who's not organized, and as an unorganized person--I lose stuff. BIC pens are not only affordable, they also have quality. It's a win-win for me considering that it's cheap and the ink can literally last around for more than a year (with proper care, and if you don't lose it throughout the year).
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
I have so many of these pens in my house. They're so cheap and they write so well! Very smooth. I just wish the ball point was a little thinner, and then I would give this an A.
But still a really great pen.
The smoothness in writing is what I look for in a pen, and this is one of the best I have tried.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I've been using Bic for as long as I can remember, and I love their pens. I especially like their coloured packs that have light blue, pink, purple and yellow/green. They're inexpensive and make organizing my notes with different colours neat and tidy. Definitely would recommend.
Kiley B.
Kirkland lake, ON
I can't remember buying another type of pen more than this one... they are affordable and last for a very long time...I will continue to buy these pens but recommend maybe buying a packages of those cushions to go over the pens for comfort if you are doing some serious writing
Tiffany C.
Toronto
I've owned BIC Cristal pens in a various colours for years and they have yet to fail me. The packaging is compact and simple and the ink lasts for a long time. I have a bunch on my desk and I always carry them with me in my bag or to class. Best thing is that they are cheap and come in great packages (i.e. with different colours or in multipacks).
Krishma G.
These pens work fine according to their value but they're not the best BIC pens out there. I find these dry out quickly. If you plan on writing a lot, I would suggest a different pen but if you only plan on occasional writing, these are totally fine.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?