BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Fatima A.
London
Like these pens. Sometimes they can run out pretty quickly. I like that they come in a big pack. Also very add. They also make ur hand writing look printed like. You can get this from pound shops or anywhere really.
Kathleen S.
Toronto, ON
Obviously there are hundreds of different pens out there but every year through elementary school and high school I always knew I HAD to have these pens. They are inexpensive and now come in like 8-10 different colours and i love them all. You can get them pretty much anywhere pens are sold except maybe dollar stores. But they write so smoothly and so pigmented. I LOVE THEM!
Harjot D.
Love these pens! Super affordable, usually $1 for one pack. I noticed these pens last longer than some of my more expensive pens. I really like that these come in a multicoloured pack. The only downside is the package isn't too asthetically pleasing. But given their functionality this is a minor drawback in my opinion. :)
Rossana L.
The first time I purchased a pack, I did not expect much since they were so cheap. However, these pens delivered performance-wise. The ink was smooth, and the pen fit nicely in my hands. It hurts after writing a lot but it's still absolutely fantastic.
Netanya H.
Winnipeg
I am a person who's not organized, and as an unorganized person--I lose stuff. BIC pens are not only affordable, they also have quality. It's a win-win for me considering that it's cheap and the ink can literally last around for more than a year (with proper care, and if you don't lose it throughout the year).
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
I have so many of these pens in my house. They're so cheap and they write so well! Very smooth. I just wish the ball point was a little thinner, and then I would give this an A.
But still a really great pen.
The smoothness in writing is what I look for in a pen, and this is one of the best I have tried.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I've been using Bic for as long as I can remember, and I love their pens. I especially like their coloured packs that have light blue, pink, purple and yellow/green. They're inexpensive and make organizing my notes with different colours neat and tidy. Definitely would recommend.
Kiley B.
Kirkland lake, ON
I can't remember buying another type of pen more than this one... they are affordable and last for a very long time...I will continue to buy these pens but recommend maybe buying a packages of those cushions to go over the pens for comfort if you are doing some serious writing
mona l.
Old Coulsdon, Surrey
As someone who is constantly buying pens and stationary in general, biro pens are always a MUST HAVE. I rarely have problems with these pens, they're long-lasting, it doesn't really leak and the transfer isn't at all clumpy. It's always great to have in your bag or desk.
Brigit K.
Limerick
These BIC pens are a great buy for any college student or person in general trying to become more organized. I always have multiple colors on hand so that I can color code my notes This is especially helpfull in math or science classes with graphs or equations
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?