The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I do not recommend thus pen ' why? Because its not good ebouvht it makes your hand hurts dobt buy it please don't I am very disapoi Ted I am not happy buy a gel pen they are better please I need better pend I have only pencils I like pens more tho because you have more grip
These are the best cheap own,money can buy in my opinion. I love how smooth it is to switw with them and I've even grown find of the sound it makes when you're writting with them. However, as mentioned in previous comments, writting too long with them does get a little painful.
I think these pens are great! I love the way it writes soft and fine. Really affordable too
I always keep a few of these in my backpack in case anyone needs to borrow a pen. They are really affordable and I'm not sad if someone borrows one and forgets to return it. They write for a long time and the ink isn't that smearable. They are a good economic choice.
These pens are so cheap! They write amazing, have nice color and last a really long time. They do tend to be a little smudgy, but for the price you really can't complain much.
I don't really like writing with these pens and I don't remember ever buying any...but somehow they're always around. They are too small to write with for a long time but they make for great loaner and back up pens.
I never know when I'll need a pen - and it's most often when I don't have it handy that I need one. This pen is always at the ready, writes exquisitely, and never seems to run out of ink!
Obviously there are hundreds of different pens out there but every year through elementary school and high school I always knew I HAD to have these pens. They are inexpensive and now come in like 8-10 different colours and i love them all. You can get them pretty much anywhere pens are sold except maybe dollar stores. But they write so smoothly and so pigmented. I LOVE THEM!
Love these pens! Super affordable, usually $1 for one pack. I noticed these pens last longer than some of my more expensive pens. I really like that these come in a multicoloured pack. The only downside is the package isn't too asthetically pleasing. But given their functionality this is a minor drawback in my opinion. :)
These BIC pens are a great buy for any college student or person in general trying to become more organized. I always have multiple colors on hand so that I can color code my notes This is especially helpfull in math or science classes with graphs or equations
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos