BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Ayana P.
Wood Ridge
These are my favorite pens! I usually buy a pack of black and blue pens before each semester and end up using all of them before the next semester begins.
Jackii A.
Cohoes, NY
A must have for any student. You will always be writing and having a pack of more than one pen really does help me like other students who tend to lend or lose them.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
These pens are alright if you run out and have to resort to something last minute, but these aren't the safest nor reliable pens. I often find these pens spacing out and me having to scribble numerous of times just to get them to work again. Sometimes huge ink clots will also come out of this pen randomly. These pens also hurt when in use because I have a very tight grip on my writing utensils, and because there's no type of cushioning in front of the glass. Also, these pens are very dangerous when broken, because they can easily stab your backpack and poke holes through them.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
These are my favorite pens. The ink is so smooth and easy to write with.! I keep a set of these at all times. The price is reasonable and I never have any problems. Other pens can bust for no reason
Elizabeth H.
These are my favorite cheap pen! They write smoothly and last FOREVER. The outside can hurt your hand if you're writing with them for an exceptionally long amount of time.
Jane G.
Media, PA
This are my absolute favorite pen. I used to use the ones with all the bells and whistles but I always come back to these. They're simple, the cap is the colour of the pen and the write smoothly and continuously, not much more you can ask for.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love these ink pens! They never run out of ink and you can get so many in a pack!
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
My favorite pens! I just bought a big pack for school and I just love these so much more than gel pens. They write so smooth, I always use the blue ones!
Gracie B.
These are the basic pens and I love these because it makes it easier to do color coded notes and make sure you have every color you need
Hannah M.
Pretty reliable pens! They come in a variety of colors, perfect for people students who love to take vivid and visually pleasing notes. They write pretty smoothly and last pretty long, especially for the extremely affordable price! Love my BICs!
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?