BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I love these ink pens! They never run out of ink and you can get so many in a pack!
These are pretty good pens! Not my favorite but pretty close to it! Lots of colors
This pen last long and it really works well. It doesn't explote the pen or breaks.
I have used these for years and years. They are cheap, work well and easy to use.
These pens are very inexpensive and work really well the ink color is very visible.
Not the cutest pen ever but they are super inexpensive and they work really well.
These come in great colors but I am not a fan of these like I am gel like pens.
These pens are really awesome and write very nicely! I like choosing these pens
This is a classic pen. I always reach for a blue Bic pen instead of a fancy pen.
These are super cheap pens, and while they're not the prettiest they do their job
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos