BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
These are pretty standard pens. There's nothing special about them, they work really well.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Indianapolis, IN
I buy these for my students to use because they are good quality. I generally don't use them myself to grade because I like gel ink better because it makes grading quicker, but I don't mind these!
Missi B.
Missi B.
Arnoldsville, GA
I have used these since school and I love the way they write!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Independence, KY
These are my favorite pens. I don't even like to use other pens. I like the ridges, they allow your fingers to grip the pen comfortably. They write so smoothly without leaving ink all over yourself. I love that you can see where the ink is so you can see how much you're working on what you're doing as the ink goes down so if you're strange like myself, you'll love that you can see the ink disappear before your eyes. :) These pens are also extremely cheap which is awesome.
Aracely L.
Aracely L.
Perfect pen for note taking. I think EVERYONE has used this pen at least once. It writes okay. Not too inky. Not the smoothst pen I have used but pretty good. I always have these ready to use.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Ball, LA
I love these pens. I love how they come in many different colors and can be used for many different projects.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Not a big fan of these as ink pens have came along way. They are cheap and good for someone who has to use a lot of pens. They remind me of school. Teachers always seemed to use these.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
EVERYBODY has at least one of these pens, they last very long and really work
Terrie S.
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
I recommend these bic pens they not only wright smooth and dark but are very cost effective ans does not smear!
samantha c.
samantha c.
Ocala, Fl
I've never hand any problems with these... except for the occassional non-working, scribble like hell and it doesn't move, defective pen. It's irritating sometimes but they work for whats needed. I don't like that their caps fall off easily, it's disturbing to know that my 300.00 coach purse is ruined because the pen marked it all up on the insides. Disappointed, but I'll live.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?