The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I stock up on these when they go on sale. I usually get them for free. they are a great quality, but not as comfortable to use and hold as other pens.
Amazing pens! I've been using them since 5th grade. They're cheap and they work great. Mom stocks up on them during the back to school season
I love these pens,they work very well! We always use them. Best pens around, and are always good and hardly die.
These are nice pens for the price. I like a finer tipped pen. The colors are bright.
These are pens I don't mind losing but I do like the way they write. They are nothing special, average pens that don't always work right.
I remember i used to use this pens in school the ink is nice liked had different colors
Unexpensive and pratical! I always have them with me. It doesn't matter if you are a student or not... always have a pen with you!
Really nice and good pens for any ocasion..
These are basic, inexpensive pens from the brand that knows pens. You can usually buy large packs for pretty cheap, and they will last you a while. They write well, and the red color works well for editing or marking up notes/old tests in college.
Great long lasting, well writing ink pen. You can buy them in bulk in multiple colors. My teenager always starts her school year with a bag or two and a bag or two at home for use here
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos