BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I love these ink pens! They never run out of ink and you can get so many in a pack!
Hands down my favorite pens, I love all the colors and the way that they write.
Cheap and do their job. not much else to say, they are just pens that work well(:
These pens are really awesome and write very nicely! I like choosing these pens
This is a classic pen. I always reach for a blue Bic pen instead of a fancy pen.
These are super cheap pens, and while they're not the prettiest they do their job
These come in great colors but I am not a fan of these like I am gel like pens.
Reliable pens, I don't remember the last time any of these have run out of ink.
These pens are so affordable, and I like the way they write, the ink is good.
This pen will always be my favorite for two reasons, its cheap and its smooth.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos