BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
These pens are great for when I'm working or when I need to write something down. They actually last long enough, unlike some other pens which last like 2 weeks. I've been using the same pen for like, 6 months already. Very good.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are great pens to have that work really well and are not very expensive to buy. They last such a long time that it is crazy not to buy them as compared to other brands.
NaTeia J.
Clinton, MD
I love how they come in many different colors and can be used for many different projects. They write very nice
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
These are my favorite pens! There always is so many in a pack and they are very inexpensive! They last me awhile. ūüĎĆūüŹľūüĎĆūüŹľ
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
So, these pens are pretty cheap and sometimes the ink doesn't come out or they smear but I'm nostalgic and I used them plenty throughout school. Good workhorse pens.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
These ink pens are great for the price. They are not my favorite pen but they are a pen you can depend on for sure. You get a bunch in a pack to so if you lose one its not a big deal.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I really don't care for these pens. They don't feel good to grip and they don't write smoothly. They are pretty cheap pens, so I guess you get what you pay for.
Susana S.
I literally have 10 packs of these at home. I stock up when school supply season rolls around. These are some of my favorite pens. They write so easily. I have also tried the bic bold cristal color pens. They are very good pens to have and don't cost a lot.
Yoselym F.
Hialeah, FL
These are my favorite pens ever. I love how cheap they are, yet the quality is amazing. I've never had any problem with them and love how long they last.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
These pens are absolutely amazing; they write so smooth! I always carry at least one in my purse. The best part about these pens is their low price. You are definitely getting your money's worth
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?