The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Classic good pen that writes really nice!
Good pen for the price
I love the Cristal pens, they are my favorite. I know they're just Bic pens, but they write smooth and the color is nice.
These are the classic no fuss kind of pens. They've been around for so long, and for good reason. They work, they last, but most importantly they're super affordable. You can get a 10 pack for $1 to $2 or something ridiculous like that. And during back to school and with coupons, I'm sure you can get them for free or nearly free if you stack right.
So easy to use and so affordable. Plus, these pens last for a very long time and can be easily replaced if lost.
These pens last forever and the ink is very pigmented. I prefer the roundstick pens by Bic over these ones just because they are more comfortable to write with.
These pens are SO cheap. They write well, but can be smudgy and have ink blobs sometimes. I like them though and will continue to use the ones that I have.
Honestly, for the price I was sckeptical. They write amazing, last long, and are the cheapest, yet, easiest to use pens I have ever bought!
These are by far the best pens ever. They write so fluidly and smoothly and do not bleed, or smudge. I absolutely hate when you run your hand over ink and it still hasn't dried. Definitely recommend these!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos