BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Iviee Y.
Iviee Y.
Elk River, MN
This is my favorite pen. I get these on sale when school starts and use them year round. The colors and the way they write is awesome.
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
I don't like these pens but that just my preference, but they do a good job for the price
Christina M.
Christina M.
Anthony, NM
It is so tricky trying to find a cheap and decent pen. These pens definitely are worth buying.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Moore, OK
Love how light they are when I write and love the colors. I'm a server and these would be even better if they had the button to push the ink pen out and in for convenience.
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
These pens are classic. They are a go to pen and they work great. I've never had one bust on me and they last long
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Indianapolis, IN
Next to "clicky" pens, these are the ones I like best. They're cheap, durable, and I never have issues writing with them. Definitely my go to brand as well. Bic is where it's at!
Alex K.
Alex K.
I hate the little plastic thing on the tips when these are new, I have had problems getting it off. Other then that I love these pens because they are cheap, and you can buy a variety pack of colors. I love using colorful pens in my notes to point out important things or key points.
Kayley D.
Kayley D.
They are a classic thats for sure!
But i feel like pic makes so many more options nowadays that last SOOOOOOO much longer!!
I LOve BIcs new designs a lot better than these because these dry out SOOOO QUICK
eva v.
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Happy with the quality of ink deposition come in a pack of 12 or more and if you loose one ok then you have more plus is a very good quality old school pen..
Amy S.
Amy S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I normally buy this brand of pens because they are not expensive. But I agree with some of the other reviews...the clear thing around the tip is aggravating. Sometimes it breaks and ink spills. Also I sometimes can not even get the pen to write. I would probably buy a different brand but these are cheap.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?