The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Bic products are always great. They never fail me! I probably have a million around the house. Super affordable and worth it.
I have used these since school and I love the way they write!
Bic pens write smooth and last longer than the average bear.
Just a normal ballpoint pen. works okay.
Love pens and love pens that have a good variety of colors!
Love these pens, I use them for everything. They do last a long time. I don't find anything wrong with these pens.
These pens are very good, I use them always, and they last a lot of time. They are economical and easy to get
Really cheap and smooth to write with
These are my favorite pens i swear by them i like the ball point of them it doesnt smudge either when im writing
Really nice and good pens for any ocasion..
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos