BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Your standard pen, they work well enough and are cheap for when you're in desperate need of a pen.
These are great pens because they last a long time and they never bleed through paper or smudge.
Great to have in your pencil case, and last forever when people aren't trying to take them! :)
Great pens for all lifes many note taking events. Keep things in order by color. Great concept.
These pens are great, they last forever and are super cheap. I always keep a pack in my bag.
Fun pens to have around the house to write with. The colors are good and you get a smooth line
There is just something about the smoothness when I write with a Bic Cristal pen....I love it.
It is so tricky trying to find a cheap and decent pen. These pens definitely are worth buying.
This is a good pen but doesn't last a very long time i would get for school and writing notes.
Maybe its the way I write but i hate ball point pens, they make my handwriting look so ugly.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos