The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens wrote good but they hurt your finger after writing for awhile because of the way the plastic is shaped which i don't like
These pens are a classic... been around going to stay around....
Great pen for the price--I can stock up for my classroom and not have to worry about breaking the bank.
A school staple, always consistent and useful. They're cheap and they always work, even when the ink is low.
I've used these pens all the way back to Middle School. Their durable, cheap, and come in different colors.
Always reliable ballpoint pens. I have used bic ballpoint pens forever, and they've never failed me!
I work in an office and use these pens everyday, they never seem to run out of ink. I buy a ton of them because everyone takes them from my desk. They are so affordable so I do not mind them being taken. Being left handed does present the problem of having ink smear on my writing hand so if I have any wish I would ask for the ink to dry quicker so I don't drag my hand through the ink but I have that problem with every pen.
These pens are great. They are really cheap too. They last forever. The ink never quits. The only bad thing I can say is there is no comfort. No grip. But for the price I think thats ok.
Your average and most classic pens. They work to do the job, not one of my favorites, but you can use them for any where or anytime you need to write in pen. They can be found on special most of the time, especially when going back to school. You can usually find a pack of somewhere withing 8-12 pens for a dollar or so
You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos