BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
tyne T.
tyne T.
Sherman, TX
Amazing pens. Writes clean and smooth. I have turned my whole office onto them not that's all we buy. Great price for a smooth writing pen.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Miam, FL
I really like write with this pencils I think my letters are better with this and full color I don't have nothing bad to about this.
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
These are definitely a favorite here at the office! They are so smooth, makes it more enjoyable to write with. Now, sometimes I get one pen that's a little runny, but other than that they are affordable which makes them even better. Thumbs Up!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Waterloo, IA
These are definitely my "go-to" pen! I've always enjoyed using cheaper pens and these ones never disappoint! They will last for years (depending upon frequency of use) and I always have one in my purse as well as my organizer.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
Bic products are always great. They never fail me! I probably have a million around the house. Super affordable and worth it.
Jen S.
Jen S.
I keep these on hand in my classroom for my use. They are inexpensive, so if I lose one, it isn't a big deal. They write smooth unlike other inexpensive pens. I recommend the regular point, not fine point!
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
I wasn't so sure about these pens at first because they look almost too simple. They looked like a generic brand of pen. But, when I used them I could tell that they were really good pens. The colors are bright and vibrant. They write very smoothly also, which I need.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Dallas, TX
BIC Crystal pens are my favorite! For as long as I can remember I have only purchased these. They write so smoothly and are perfect for jotting down quick notes in class!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these pens, I use them for everything. They do last a long time. I don't find anything wrong with these pens.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
These pens are very good, I use them always, and they last a lot of time. They are economical and easy to get
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?