BY BIC #7 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Jackie B.
These are such inexpensive pens, but they are amazing! I write a lot for work and I have to sign my name probably a hundred times a day sometimes.  These pens write so smoothly and don't stop on you midway through writing something. I used to use more expensive pens, but I tried these and they were great!  I keep them in all my work bags and always have a backup!  Affordable and awesome!
Melissa M.
elton, PA
Hands down my favorite pen of all time. This is one item that I couldn't live without. I carry at least 2 of these pens: Purple and Light Blue, everywhere I go. They're cheap, come with a lid, write super smooth, don't smear or leak...what more is there to say? I absolutely love them!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I never buy expensive pens because I loose them anyway. These pens are great quality and they write very smoothly. They are also cheap enough to where if i loose one, I am not loosing 5 dollars but cents. I would recommend these to anyone who always looses their pens and pencils.
Carmen S.
They have not changed a bit, neither the color tones! I used to write my name on a piece of paper, then roll it on and put it inside the pen, and i was not the only one. They worked always perfect, they are inexpensive and they are a must have for school students and teachers.
Emily C.
orlando, FL
This are my go to pens ... Since high school or middle school I been obsessed with this pens... They write really well, the ink last a long long time and plus they a cheap to buy and you could get like 30 in a pack like for $2 or something love them I always recommended ...
Sarah R.
I always keep a few of these in my backpack in case anyone needs to borrow a pen. They are really affordable and I'm not sad if someone borrows one and forgets to return it. They write for a long time and the ink isn't that smearable. They are a good economic choice.
samantha c.
Ocala, Fl
I've never hand any problems with these... except for the occassional non-working, scribble like hell and it doesn't move, defective pen. It's irritating sometimes but they work for whats needed. I don't like that their caps fall off easily, it's disturbing to know that my 300.00 coach purse is ruined because the pen marked it all up on the insides. Disappointed, but I'll live.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
I am a teacher so I feel like my opinion is a little bias..... I love pens, markers, anything to add a splash of color into this world. Bic is a stand up company if I've ever found one! I seem to love everything they create. These pens are easy on the budget and they have bold and vivid colors! I always have a pack on hand, they are the perfect thing for boring class notes!
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
I have a horrible history of loosing every single pen I ever touch so these simple Bic pens work great. They SUPER inexpensive and come in huge packs so it doesn't matter if I lose them. Plus you can loan them out and not be worried that you're loosing something important to you. Even though they run out faster than most pens, they are definitely worth the buy.
Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
I LOVE the Bic Cristal pens! They're incredibly smooth and don't smear for the most part. I always carry a black one in my bag, but I keep the red ones in my classroom. And I've tried the colorful pack and if I could find them in stores, I'd buy a ton! Great, affordable pens.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?