BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Great pens for all lifes many note taking events. Keep things in order by color. Great concept.
It is so tricky trying to find a cheap and decent pen. These pens definitely are worth buying.
Fun pens to have around the house to write with. The colors are good and you get a smooth line
I have been using bic pens forever,i use them for everything they are cheap and good quality
This is a good pen but doesn't last a very long time i would get for school and writing notes.
Bic pens are all my family buys, I love the fact that they don't run out of ink right away.
Such a standard pen. I love to pick these ups. They're nothing special but they're reliable!
Maybe its the way I write but i hate ball point pens, they make my handwriting look so ugly.
Generic pens, cheap, but get the job done. need em! every house needs them. get the job done
These are my go to pens! They're so easy to write with and I like that they never dry out.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos