The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
This are my go to pens ... Since high school or middle school I been obsessed with this pens... They write really well, the ink last a long long time and plus they a cheap to buy and you could get like 30 in a pack like for $2 or something love them I always recommended ...
Sometimes, the pens don't even work and other times the ink smears or comes out lightly. I do like the fact that most of the times the colours are vibrant and full.
Love that they come in different colors and work well
These are super cheap pens, and while they're not the prettiest they do their job
I used to get these pens when I was in high school. I don't think I was able to find the green pens back then, it was always the red, blue or black pens for school. These pens wrote pretty smoothly.
You buy a pack of these pens and are still finding them laying around years later. Atleast they work 7/10 times
The pens is simple and awesome. smooth writing ink and easy to grip. there's a reason this is the most stolen pen in America!
They are super affordable and easy to find at grocery stores and convince stores I can buy a lot to stock up for very little money and if lost or stolen I don't really mind
The pens are inexpensive.when i was in school i was able to make one of these pens last the whole entire school year. they are also really cheap:)
These pens work well, but they feel hard in your fingers when you write with them. The manufacturer should update the design to make it user friendly.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos