The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
They write very smooth and are very inexpensive ! So give them a try and see how you like them too !
Always reliable ballpoint pens. I have used bic ballpoint pens forever, and they've never failed me!
They are pretty good pens and write smooth put they dry out fast and hurt your fingers after a while.
Very nice and cost efficient pens. Usually you can buy them in plain or bright colors which is fun.
Great quality pens for a great price. they last a long time and also work really well. loved them
These are great pens because they last a long time and they never bleed through paper or smudge.
Your standard pen, they work well enough and are cheap for when you're in desperate need of a pen.
Great to have in your pencil case, and last forever when people aren't trying to take them! :)
These pens are great, they last forever and are super cheap. I always keep a pack in my bag.
There is just something about the smoothness when I write with a Bic Cristal pen....I love it.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos