BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens are my favorite pens to use. The price is awesome and the way they write is really nice as well
My favorite pens to take notes in. I love the color choices, and how smooth they write! Plus they're cheap.
My husband has a second job as a server at a restaurant, and they use these pens. They are always reliable.
These pens write so smooth! I bought a pack at the beginning of the school year and use them all the time!
Great pen for the price--I can stock up for my classroom and not have to worry about breaking the bank.
Always used these pens. Writes smooth, don't bleed so no mess, very cheap. Would recommend people to try.
These pens are ok, i always have them laying around in my house, good for when i need to write something
BIC is probably my favorite brand. The product writes so well and so smooth. Can never have too many!
This is the pen I HATE using. Whenever I see one, I throw it away. They dry up so fast! So so annoying!!!
Classic! Pen Bic wrote a lot of me. It was my first pen and I'm keeping using that until now! #backtocool
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos