BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
It's the kind of pen we had when I was a kid. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done at a great price!
These are a classic pen. For their value they are good. They write nicely and usually last a while.
These are okay for if you just need something for cheap, but sometimes they don't like to start smooth
I usually get these pens for my notes because they come in all colors and they help me stay organize
I love these pen and there cheap! They work will it nice's to have a brunch of them in your pen box!
These are about the only pens I will buy myself. The ink lasts a long time. And they are affordable.
For people who can not seem to keep track of pens these are perfect! Cheap and come in multi-packs!
I like that you can see when you are out of ink. They are cheap , but work well. They last a while.
Pretty good pens , not very expensive and writes well. Variety of colors. keep them handy everywhere
These pens are great for my at home office. They are so great especially when I lose pens so easily.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos