The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These are great pens because they last a long time and they never bleed through paper or smudge.
These are my favorite types of pen I love the way my hand writing looks like when I use these pens I love buying them in all the colors they have
I always buy a big pack of these Bic pens before I start school every year. They are super cheap, write well, and seem like they last forever!
I love these pens! I have hundreds! They write smoothly and barely smudge! And they're super cost effective for students.
I think I have enough to give to a small country. I use them all the time for color coding notes with all of the different color and how easily it is to write with them!
They are very cheap and hard but they do write very smooth . So if you don't mind your not writing a lot then they are okay. I wouldn't recommend them for a college student
Although these pens are inexpensively priced they work really good. The ink has a constituent flow and they are very ergonomically.
These are the basic pens and I love these because it makes it easier to do color coded notes and make sure you have every color you need
My favorite pens! I just bought a big pack for school and I just love these so much more than gel pens. They write so smooth, I always use the blue ones!
I love these ink pens! They never run out of ink and you can get so many in a pack!
Q & A
Love these pens.
What pack size do you buy pens in?
Does anyone have a way to re-use the pen body once the ink has run out? Something Eco friendly?
how well do these work?
Can you buy these in a large amount?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos