BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Krista P.
Highland , IL
The ink itself is ok, and the Brand is great, but there are definitely better pens out there. I've found that these pens tend to randomly stop working and I have to make quick little circles to get the ink flowing again.
Tiffani G.
Dallas, TX
BIC Crystal pens are my favorite! For as long as I can remember I have only purchased these. They write so smoothly and are perfect for jotting down quick notes in class!
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
These pens are okay. I have a tight grip on my pencils/pens when writing so I found this pen very uncomfortable.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Great cheap pens! Writes well and never runs dry! Seems to last for years to come. Who can't beat the price!
Nay T.
They're a'ight... it's frustrating the frequency with which I open my bag and find that one of these pens has exploded is frustrating, BUT they're cheap enough that it's a non-issue. I like getting the 1.6mm option. It's not super smooth but it's a good economical choice and I can't really complain about that for a boldline pen. I don't want to go back to the usual cheaper pens.
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These pencils are great for college. I have many different colors for different subjects, to answer questions and to correct the wrong ones!
Tiffany V.
Waterloo, IA
These are definitely my "go-to" pen! I've always enjoyed using cheaper pens and these ones never disappoint! They will last for years (depending upon frequency of use) and I always have one in my purse as well as my organizer.
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
These are definitely a favorite here at the office! They are so smooth, makes it more enjoyable to write with. Now, sometimes I get one pen that's a little runny, but other than that they are affordable which makes them even better. Thumbs Up!
Kelly H.
Erie, PA
I appreciate that there are a variety of colors and that they write smooth. After a lot of writing they can start to hurt your hand.
Jen S.
I keep these on hand in my classroom for my use. They are inexpensive, so if I lose one, it isn't a big deal. They write smooth unlike other inexpensive pens. I recommend the regular point, not fine point!
Isis B.
Favrite color?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Ball point or fine tip? Why?
Jodi R.
How long do these last?
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Would you rather spend a lot more on other brands when BIC go for as cheap as 0.50 cents?
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
Who thinks these are the best pens ever?!