The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens are my favorite pens to use. The price is awesome and the way they write is really nice as well
I don't like very much. I mean they get the job done, but the ink is gone in no time.
These pens come in. so many different colors and are pretty cheap. They last forever
These pens are very inexpensive and work really well the ink color is very visible.
It's the kind of pen we had when I was a kid. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done at a great price!
These are pretty good pens! Not my favorite but pretty close to it! Lots of colors
I have used these for years and years. They are cheap, work well and easy to use.
Not the cutest pen ever but they are super inexpensive and they work really well.
These are super cheap pens, and while they're not the prettiest they do their job
Pretty good pens , not very expensive and writes well. Variety of colors. keep them handy everywhere
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos