The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I love these pens. We have a ton of them because they are very affordable and nice to have around the house. I also love how they feel in my hand.
Generic pens, cheap, but get the job done. need em! every house needs them. get the job done
I love these pens, they write very smooth. I like the variety in colors that they offer. I also really like how you can see how much ink you have used. great teacher pens, because they are inexpensive and last a long time
These pens are cheap and they wrote like cheap pens. They dry up quickly, but if you only need a pen for a weekend retreat or conference. They are quick to grab and throw away. They will leak or explode all over everything if you toss them around in your bag so be very careful!
These write so good, & are an awesome price for such good ink pens!
These pens are ok, i always have them laying around in my house, good for when i need to write something
They are okay not to bad mostly how cheap they are. they do the job. but if your looking for a fancy smooth ink this product is not for you
These are my favorite pens because they write well and come in a wide range of colors. They are very comfortable to use and they don't cost very much!
This may not be your fancy ball point pen but it definitely gets the job done at a great price you just can't go wrong.
Not the cutest pen ever but they are super inexpensive and they work really well.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos