The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These are so good. The top is not bad and they don't bleed as you write like some pens do
I don't like these pens but that just my preference, but they do a good job for the price
I love these pens. They write super smoothly and last a long time. These are my go to's.
The grip and hold isn't what I like normally with pens. Sometimes the ink gets 'stuck'.
The pens are inexpensive. I love how they write. They write really well, and the ink does not run out fast.
I must have tons of these around my house there love the way they write and come in handy a lot of the time
These pens are great for college. So many colors and pretty cheap. They write smoothly.
I remember i used to use this pens in school the ink is nice liked had different colors
I really like the bic cristal pens it has a lot of different colors and they write good
These pens are my favorite pens to use. The price is awesome and the way they write is really nice as well
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos