BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , Ga
For the price these pens are efficient and will last a long time, it's hard to keep up and I miss place them so for price they work best for us.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
Lakeland, FL
They write very smooth and are very inexpensive ! So give them a try and see how you like them too !
Roberta N.
Roberta N.
These are always my go to pens! They write very nice and are nice on the eyes also!! You will always find these pens in my house and car and purse! My son's school requests that all the kids only use these kinds of pens. I have never had an exploded pen with these, they last a long time!!!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Sunnyvale, CA
Good pens but they crack easily. Good thing they are so cheap!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these pens, especially the colored ones! They write really smoothly and the colors show up well. Ive noticed that they do not really last long :(
Kalee N.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
Perfect for the restaurant I work in! Super cheap which is nice because everyone likes to steal pens! Lol they write very nice on our receipt paper as well!
Piedad G.
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
These are the only pens I look for when shopping for supplies. They write perfectly, and I use them all the time. No dance pen needed here.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
They are great pens for the price you pay. I love that they come in a variety pack of colors. I need different colors at work to break up the same old writing. They make writing fun!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
I love these pens, and the pigmentation is perfect . It releases the right amount of ink to my likeing. The only issue I have with these pens? is that if you like to write a lot like I do after one hour or so , my middle finger starts hurting. Don't take me wrong I love the pens but I would like them to comme with a rubbler holder.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
If you want tons of crazy colors then these aren't the best...but if you want cheap, long-lasting ones that are in your more 'standard' colors then these are great. They come a lot in a pack and don't blot when you write.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?