BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I use this pen a lot. I am in college so I use them at school and at home. I love that they are inexpensive.
I must have tons of these around my house there love the way they write and come in handy a lot of the time
My husband has a second job as a server at a restaurant, and they use these pens. They are always reliable.
These pens are my favorite pens to use. The price is awesome and the way they write is really nice as well
My favorite pens to take notes in. I love the color choices, and how smooth they write! Plus they're cheap.
Great pens and a great variety. These are good for office work and school. Very affordable and trustworthy.
I love how the ink is strong and it doesn't bleed. They are my favorite and a pack of them is really cheap!
These pens write so smooth! I bought a pack at the beginning of the school year and use them all the time!
These pens are very cheap, however, at times they are hard to write with and run out of ink fairly quick.
Cheapest at Walmart or even he dollar store. quality pens for the price. several colors to choose from.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos