The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Reliable pens, I don't remember the last time any of these have run out of ink.
Hands down my favorite pens, I love all the colors and the way that they write.
I used to use these to write when I was in school. I love them even more as an adult. They are cheap and great to write with. They are very very smooth!
These are not the traditional BIC pens that we are all used to. I learned that quickly after using one that I borrowed from a friend. They write smoothr, and with ease. While these are by far my favorite pens, I find that they are faulty. Sometimes they skip out on ink when it is clear they still have some, and won't start working again.
These must be the most popular pens out there.. Who have used a bic? Good quality good price..these pens last forever!
It may sound weird but I have an obsession with pens and out of all the different types of pens out there today, the Bic Cristal is my all time favorite. For starters it seems like it never runs out of ink and it writes smooth and doesn't leak.
I have requested classroom donations of this product. I have enjoyed having my students write with their final drafts with these pens.
I like the quality of the pen for geing on the cheaper side. I always buy a few packs when school supplies come out!
Bic pens are all you'll find in my briefcase! I sell insurance and write a lot. Bic crystal clear pens are my favorite they flow well, and they last a long time.
They are what you pay for them. Cheaply made disposable pens that may or may not work when you need them. I hate these pens they hurt my hands not at all functional. I bought a whole pack of them and not a single one worked right they dried up or something
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos