The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Pens write smooth very cheap price. like these better than most pens. also love the variety of colors they have
Generic pens, cheap, but get the job done. need em! every house needs them. get the job done
I have used these things for years and let me tell you there are definitely working pens. They really are junk!
These are pretty standard pens. There's nothing special about them, they work really well.
For a cheap pen they work amazing. I am always loosing pens. It works great that they are so cheap to replace.
The classics! They are super cheap and great to take notes with because they last FOREVER.
I do not like these pens! Id much rather have a click button bed! They don't write smoothly compared to others
I use this pen a lot. I am in college so I use them at school and at home. I love that they are inexpensive.
These were ALWAYS my first pick of pens for college! They are great quality and last long
I love these pens. I love how they come in many different colors and can be used for many different projects.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos