BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I always love products from Bic and this is no exception. Everyone seems to have these and they're fantastic.
I do not like these pens! Id much rather have a click button bed! They don't write smoothly compared to others
You buy a pack of these pens and are still finding them laying around years later. Atleast they work 7/10 times
This are just great pens!! I totally use them, and I have used them for a long time! they last for a long time!
Best affordable pens. Classic ballpoint 1.0mm. Really does write every time. I have finished many of these.
The pens are inexpensive. I love how they write. They write really well, and the ink does not run out fast.
Great cheap pens! Writes well and never runs dry! Seems to last for years to come. Who can't beat the price!
A school staple, always consistent and useful. They're cheap and they always work, even when the ink is low.
I love these pens. I love how they come in many different colors and can be used for many different projects.
I've used these pens all the way back to Middle School. Their durable, cheap, and come in different colors.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos