The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Bic pens have been around for many years - some times they work some times they don't even write. They are very inexpensive and if you happen to get a good batch they will last for a while. Unfortunately I don't think they have lots of consistancy with this product
I honestly do not purchase any other brand or style of pen. The black ink pen is my favorite but you can find these pens laying around my house, almost everywhere (I try to keep them in one place but that never works). I actually have one on the desk next to me.
Such a standard pen. I love to pick these ups. They're nothing special but they're reliable!
Love these pens they have great color and write very well i was able to actually get some for free with coupons at walmart and that why i started trying them and i actually love them
Don't like how my hand feels when gripping them. they are oddly shaped and tend to break faster than others. not my first choice.
They are cheap and work really well. They don't get all stuck like other pen ink and it just writes super nicely. They last for some time and getting a big pack of them is really worth it. I wouldn't buy those small packs because they aren't as cost efficient.
Desde niña las usaba huuu!!! Jajaja ahora mis hijos son los que las usan me gustan son muy buen producto además de q me transportan a mi niñes!!!
The best BIC pens are too expensive to be pens (and not feather quills). The others are just ok, but more expensive than the other ok pen brands
Loveeee these pens they come in different colors!!! And I always have to have some of these around :) even my kids love them!
Remember those cool things we used to have as kids that would write in the color that you chose. Well this is just like that, but better! This pen is way more durable and sturdy. It's perfect for doing homework or work when you need to write, underlined, ect. in different colors. It's long lasting and you can really rely on it. It's just a great pen, but one think that would be cool is if it came with more colors than just those 4. Like you could have 6 colors on the pen for example. Other than that o would say this pen is a good A- or B+
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos