The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
There is just something about the smoothness when I write with a Bic Cristal pen....I love it.
Great to have in your pencil case, and last forever when people aren't trying to take them! :)
I buy these pens to use at work. They are affordable, so I'm not out too much if someone walks away with my pens!
Fun pens to have around the house to write with. The colors are good and you get a smooth line
I love these Bic pens. My favorite is the blue one. I just love the way they write and they aren't that expensive!
These pens are great, they last forever and are super cheap. I always keep a pack in my bag.
This is a good pen but doesn't last a very long time i would get for school and writing notes.
These pens are cheap and great. write well and last a long time, and don't cost much to purchase, its a win win!
Generic pens, cheap, but get the job done. need em! every house needs them. get the job done
Bic pens are all my family buys, I love the fact that they don't run out of ink right away.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos