BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens are cheap and great. write well and last a long time, and don't cost much to purchase, its a win win!
These are my favorite pens i swear by them i like the ball point of them it doesnt smudge either when im writing
I have used these things for years and let me tell you there are definitely working pens. They really are junk!
Love these pens! They have a long life, strong build and write smoothly! Amazing product and I 100% recommend!
I recommend these bic pens they not only wright smooth and dark but are very cost effective ans does not smear!
I love how they come in many different colors and can be used for many different projects. They write very nice
Bic pens are okay there are better ones out there these don't last to long before they stop writing real good
Love these pens i was a waitress all through college and I ALWAYS lost these before it broke or ran out of ink!
Love these pens comes in manny differnt colors and work so smothley. You can get these anay where even at CVS.
For a cheap pen they work amazing. I am always loosing pens. It works great that they are so cheap to replace.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos