BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens are very good, I use them always, and they last a lot of time. They are economical and easy to get
I'm cheap when it comes to buying pens and BIC pens are usually the cheapest, but they do have pretty good quality!
This is one of my old time favorite pen, I love it, love the tip and the colors always been my favorite pens!!!!
these pens are great and come at a very cheap price. they're just a few pennies during the back to school season!
These are really great pens! They are cheap and work very well. They last a long time, and they write very well.
Cheap, simple, and effective. They write smoothly and last a long time. The grip bothers me a little bit though.
These pens are okay. I have a tight grip on my pencils/pens when writing so I found this pen very uncomfortable.
So easy to use and so affordable. Plus, these pens last for a very long time and can be easily replaced if lost.
. They write smoothly, but do tend to explode easily, and sometime has "ink clumps" other than that my favorite
These pens are cheap and great. write well and last a long time, and don't cost much to purchase, its a win win!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos