BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Bobbie-Anne O.
Bobbie-Anne O.
Albertville, AL
These are good. I carry them in my school bag all of the time. Great for taking notes and they're very affordable. There are a lot in a pack and so you'll always have one. They last a long time, aren't messy, and are work/school appropriate.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Stanardsville, VA
The are a good value for the money. But one I opened the package the first time I had to scribble with the pen for a few seconds to get them to work. Other then that they are a great value.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
I swear these can last you months if you don't lose them. However, they are the most borrowed and stolen items you can ever have.
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
I have a horrible history of loosing every single pen I ever touch so these simple Bic pens work great. They SUPER inexpensive and come in huge packs so it doesn't matter if I lose them. Plus you can loan them out and not be worried that you're loosing something important to you. Even though they run out faster than most pens, they are definitely worth the buy.
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
This pen is my favorite and is my go to when I write notes for school. It writes smooth and doesn't smear as easy as other pens.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
These are pretty good pens! Not my favorite but pretty close to it! Lots of colors
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
Even though these are nothing fancy, I think almost everyone had at least one of these. They do the job but they aren't very comfortable to hold for a long period of time.
Michele B.
Michele B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I've written more essays, tests, checks, thank you notes,etc. over the years with these pens than any other. They write well and are comfortable to write with. Definitely a great value for the low price.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Liberty, TX
I absolutely love these pens, they are cheap and work perfectly! Why buy those expensive pens that don't work most of the time when you can get 4x as many for the price of one.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I actually love these pens! The glide so well when writing with them, they are my go to pen! They are a great price for how well they write
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?