The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
This are my favorite kind of pen! they're cheap, but they write so smooth!!! i usually have 3 or 4 on me at all times!
These are some of my favorite type of pens. You get a lot for a cheap price while they last a long time and write well
Great quality pens for a great price. they last a long time and also work really well. loved them
These pens are cheap and affordable. They write so smooth. I love these pens and prefer them over higher priced ones.
They hurt my fingers when writing for a long period of time and sometimes stop working when there is still ink left.
I've always loved these pens they were the only pens I ever used in school.Smooth glide and no mess.Love the colors.
These pens are oldie but goodie . I used them in school and now at work. Love how it glides when you write with them
These are great pens because they last a long time and they never bleed through paper or smudge.
There is just something about the smoothness when I write with a Bic Cristal pen....I love it.
It is so tricky trying to find a cheap and decent pen. These pens definitely are worth buying.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos