The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These are okay for if you just need something for cheap, but sometimes they don't like to start smooth
These pens are great for my at home office. They are so great especially when I lose pens so easily.
Always reliable ballpoint pens. I have used bic ballpoint pens forever, and they've never failed me!
I love these pens! I have hundreds! They write smoothly and barely smudge! And they're super cost effective for students.
They are pretty good pens and write smooth put they dry out fast and hurt your fingers after a while.
I usually get these pens for my notes because they come in all colors and they help me stay organize
I love the way these pens write smooth! the ink flows just right. They are economical and come in all sorts of colors!
Very nice and cost efficient pens. Usually you can buy them in plain or bright colors which is fun.
These pens are classic. They are a go to pen and they work great. I've never had one bust on me and they last long
Great quality pens for a great price. they last a long time and also work really well. loved them
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos