The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Good pens. they write smoothly and come in enough color variety. sometimes they run out a little fast but they are still awesome
These pens are a life-saver. If ou lose tons of pens like me, this is for you. It's soft enough to write with and cheap enough to get a ton of!
Fun pens to have around the house to write with. The colors are good and you get a smooth line
These pens feel fantastic. I love pens that glide smooth, but aren't liquidy. The colors are vibrant, and I use them a lot.
Not only are the affordable, but they are durable. First choice of pens for the school year, mostly because they get stolen quickly. They write smoothly, but do tend to explode easily, and sometime has "ink clumps".
You can always count on a BIC ink pen and the Cristal pens have been around since I can remember. They were the only ones we used when we were in school.
These pens are not fancy but works great simple and easy writing just grab and start writing great for everyday use by schools office and students.
Bic pens are all my family buys, I love the fact that they don't run out of ink right away.
When I was in college I used to purchase these because they were inexpensive, but they weren't anything special, just a basic pen to get the job done, but they often had ink air bubbles and I'd end up throwing tons away.
I love these pens. I by them for myself and my daughter in the multi colored to help organize notes for work and classes.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos