BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I've always loved these pens they were the only pens I ever used in school.Smooth glide and no mess.Love the colors.
Cheap but they do the job. I used these as a kid, so I guess they'll never go "out of style." They last a long time.
These are so cheap and hurt your hands. I don't know why you would buy these when there are so many other options.
I buy these pens to use at work. They are affordable, so I'm not out too much if someone walks away with my pens!
Average quality but they are really cheap. I usually lend these pens out because i do not care if i get them back.
Pens write smooth very cheap price. like these better than most pens. also love the variety of colors they have
These pens are classic. They are a go to pen and they work great. I've never had one bust on me and they last long
Classic Pens, they're not fancy but they work really well and get the job one!!! :) #BICPens #Blackpens #BluePens
I love these Bic pens. My favorite is the blue one. I just love the way they write and they aren't that expensive!
Love these pens, I use them for everything. They do last a long time. I don't find anything wrong with these pens.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos