BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These must be the most popular pens out there.. Who have used a bic? Good quality good price..these pens last forever!
They are cheap and basically your everyday pen. they do die out quickly and tend to smudge on its point but great pen!
This pens are so cheap, in the goog way . And long lasting. Feel so smooth when you are using them. I always buy it .
I've always loved these pens they were the only pens I ever used in school.Smooth glide and no mess.Love the colors.
Cheap but they do the job. I used these as a kid, so I guess they'll never go "out of style." They last a long time.
These are easily decorated to make them cute. and write like a dream. I write everything at school with these pens.
These are my all time favorite pens! They write sooo smooth and silky! They make them in "bold" and that's all I use!
These pens are cheap and affordable. They write so smooth. I love these pens and prefer them over higher priced ones.
These pens are oldie but goodie . I used them in school and now at work. Love how it glides when you write with them
I like the quality of the pen for geing on the cheaper side. I always buy a few packs when school supplies come out!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos