The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Bic Cristal Pens are affordable and smooth. They are NOT cheap junky pens. I like to have a bag or two on hand at all times. I keep a few in my purse.
These pens have good quality and last awhile. They are especially good to use for school. The only bad thing about bringing them to school is too many people like them and then you loss them.
These pens are great, they write good they grip good to your hand i like them very much. in high school i always had a pack in my binder cause i always would finish them like crazy..good pens
I have been using these pens for years. They feel good in your hand and the write very smooth. They are cheap and come in a numerous amounts of colors.
I'm a receptionist and obsessed with pens. These are by far my favorite pens to use. I love the fluidity of the ink and the range of colors that they offer
I have always love Bic pens. They have a lot of variety of points, ink color and they are more affordable than other pen brands. I love BIC overall all pens brands. But, when it comes to their classic crystal pens, I think Paper Mates write bros work better than Bics crystals. I will say that BIC is my favorite, Paper Mate is my second.
Not impressed. I am left handed and I always SMEAR every thing I write with these pens. They are inexpensive, but not the greatest products.
These pens are my favorite! They write so smoothly, and they almost never smear. They come in lots of pretty colors, and the ink seems to last forever. I've had some for over 3 years, and they still work like a charm. I'll keep buying these until the day they stop makin' 'em!
For people who can not seem to keep track of pens these are perfect! Cheap and come in multi-packs!
Good pens. they write smoothly and come in enough color variety. sometimes they run out a little fast but they are still awesome
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos