The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Great pen for the price--I can stock up for my classroom and not have to worry about breaking the bank.
I like these pens but sometimes they are hard to get them to write. They go in and out and never work when I want them to.
These pens are great! They write super smooth and on all surfaces. They're dark/bright and easy to see! Really a great pen.
Cheap lol my mom would always get us these. There's nice and easy to write with and don't run out fast.
These pens are ok, i always have them laying around in my house, good for when i need to write something
These pens are great and inexpensive, but I've had trouble with them breaking because they feel cheap.
They're ok. they write ok. colors are ok and the ball point does not glide too smoothly. however the price is unbeatable.
These are a classic pen. For their value they are good. They write nicely and usually last a while.
You can never have to many. They are a must need in any home, office or store. They are inexpensive :)
Always have these pens on me. Never gone wrong on me yet. They write smooth and they're easy to hold.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos