BY BIC #7 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Great inexpensive pens. Bought a pack of 24 1.6mm BOLD multi-colors from Walmart for a little less than $4. They write super smooth, & have vibrant colors! I was so surprised at the quality considering how cheap they are. Great deal, would definitely recommend:)
Carrie S.
Independence, KY
These are my favorite pens. I don't even like to use other pens. I like the ridges, they allow your fingers to grip the pen comfortably. They write so smoothly without leaving ink all over yourself. I love that you can see where the ink is so you can see how much you're working on what you're doing as the ink goes down so if you're strange like myself, you'll love that you can see the ink disappear before your eyes. :) These pens are also extremely cheap which is awesome.
Kaylea R.
These are really great pens! They write just as well as, if not better than an expensive pen. They glide across the paper, with very little resistance. My favorite part, about these pens, is they're extremely cheap. They also come in a few different colors. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars, is because they're very thin. If I use these for a long period of time, I squeeze too hard, and my hand cramps, whereas thicker pens do not give me the same issue.
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
These pens are pretty cheap regularly, but I see them go on sale during back to school sales and then they're super cheap. They come in four different colors, but I rarely see the green ones. They write well and the ink usually flows smoothly. It's a good pen to have handy and if someone takes it or you lose it you won't care because of how cheap they are. Of course they are as good as more expensive pens, but what do you expect for the price.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these Bic Cristal pens! I buy them in 1.6mm because I like a big, fat, smooth line. They seem to last forever, and they are really inexpensive compared to other pens of the same quality. They come in packs of black, blue, or multi--- so get your serious or creative juices flowing through your fingertips into your bic! #mycultclassics
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
These pens are alright if you run out and have to resort to something last minute, but these aren't the safest nor reliable pens. I often find these pens spacing out and me having to scribble numerous of times just to get them to work again. Sometimes huge ink clots will also come out of this pen randomly. These pens also hurt when in use because I have a very tight grip on my writing utensils, and because there's no type of cushioning in front of the glass. Also, these pens are very dangerous when broken, because they can easily stab your backpack and poke holes through them.
Niecee G.
Sacramento, CA
Remember those cool things we used to have as kids that would write in the color that you chose. Well this is just like that, but better! This pen is way more durable and sturdy. It's perfect for doing homework or work when you need to write, underlined, ect. in different colors. It's long lasting and you can really rely on it. It's just a great pen, but one think that would be cool is if it came with more colors than just those 4. Like you could have 6 colors on the pen for example. Other than that o would say this pen is a good A- or B+
Nay T.
They're a'ight... it's frustrating the frequency with which I open my bag and find that one of these pens has exploded is frustrating, BUT they're cheap enough that it's a non-issue. I like getting the 1.6mm option. It's not super smooth but it's a good economical choice and I can't really complain about that for a boldline pen. I don't want to go back to the usual cheaper pens.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I love you seen these pants they are great to work with or write with this is something quite quite often and you can get them about any place Dollar Store Family Dollar at Macy's they come in all different sizes of packs
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
If you don't want a fancy, schmancy pen--this is for you! It works just as well as a higher dollar pen and does the same exact thing! There's no bells and whistles with this one, but you have the assurance of a brand that's been making pens for quite sometime! Kick it old school and get a Bic Cristal pen! The price is perfect for any wallet!
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?