BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
These pens are alright if you run out and have to resort to something last minute, but these aren't the safest nor reliable pens. I often find these pens spacing out and me having to scribble numerous of times just to get them to work again. Sometimes huge ink clots will also come out of this pen randomly. These pens also hurt when in use because I have a very tight grip on my writing utensils, and because there's no type of cushioning in front of the glass. Also, these pens are very dangerous when broken, because they can easily stab your backpack and poke holes through them.
Niecee G.
Sacramento, CA
Remember those cool things we used to have as kids that would write in the color that you chose. Well this is just like that, but better! This pen is way more durable and sturdy. It's perfect for doing homework or work when you need to write, underlined, ect. in different colors. It's long lasting and you can really rely on it. It's just a great pen, but one think that would be cool is if it came with more colors than just those 4. Like you could have 6 colors on the pen for example. Other than that o would say this pen is a good A- or B+
Nay T.
They're a'ight... it's frustrating the frequency with which I open my bag and find that one of these pens has exploded is frustrating, BUT they're cheap enough that it's a non-issue. I like getting the 1.6mm option. It's not super smooth but it's a good economical choice and I can't really complain about that for a boldline pen. I don't want to go back to the usual cheaper pens.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I love you seen these pants they are great to work with or write with this is something quite quite often and you can get them about any place Dollar Store Family Dollar at Macy's they come in all different sizes of packs
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
If you don't want a fancy, schmancy pen--this is for you! It works just as well as a higher dollar pen and does the same exact thing! There's no bells and whistles with this one, but you have the assurance of a brand that's been making pens for quite sometime! Kick it old school and get a Bic Cristal pen! The price is perfect for any wallet!
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
Hands down my favorite pen of all time. This is one item that I couldn't live without. I carry at least 2 of these pens: Purple and Light Blue, everywhere I go. They're cheap, come with a lid, write super smooth, don't smear or leak...what more is there to say? I absolutely love them!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I never buy expensive pens because I loose them anyway. These pens are great quality and they write very smoothly. They are also cheap enough to where if i loose one, I am not loosing 5 dollars but cents. I would recommend these to anyone who always looses their pens and pencils.
emily c.
orlando, FL
This are my go to pens ... Since high school or middle school I been obsessed with this pens... They write really well, the ink last a long long time and plus they a cheap to buy and you could get like 30 in a pack like for $2 or something love them I always recommended ...
Carmen S.
They have not changed a bit, neither the color tones! I used to write my name on a piece of paper, then roll it on and put it inside the pen, and i was not the only one. They worked always perfect, they are inexpensive and they are a must have for school students and teachers.
samantha c.
Ocala, Fl
I've never hand any problems with these... except for the occassional non-working, scribble like hell and it doesn't move, defective pen. It's irritating sometimes but they work for whats needed. I don't like that their caps fall off easily, it's disturbing to know that my 300.00 coach purse is ruined because the pen marked it all up on the insides. Disappointed, but I'll live.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?