BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I love these pens! I have hundreds! They write smoothly and barely smudge! And they're super cost effective for students.
Love the feeling of the ink when writing. These pens last me a long time and never fail on me. Very cheap and affordable
These are some of my favorite type of pens. You get a lot for a cheap price while they last a long time and write well
Still one of my favorite pens to write with. They don't smear and they are light. I like the tint of the blue one too.
My absolute favorite pens to use, especially the bold kind because it writes so smooth and helps with my hand hurting.
These are my favorite pens! There always is so many in a pack and they are very inexpensive! They last me awhile. 👌🏼👌🏼
This are my favorite kind of pen! they're cheap, but they write so smooth!!! i usually have 3 or 4 on me at all times!
This may not be your fancy ball point pen but it definitely gets the job done at a great price you just can't go wrong.
Love these! I always buy packs of these every school year cause they are simple and have always worked the best for me
I love the way these pens write smooth! the ink flows just right. They are economical and come in all sorts of colors!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos