BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Marie H.
Marie H.
Arlington, WA
I've always loved the Bic Cristal Pens - I remember starting Middle School and being so excited to be able to get a package when I was picking out my supplies! Here we are 20ish years later and I still buy them for myself as well as my kids. They are inexpensive so there is no worry about them going missing.
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
These pens were always my go to, but they really aren't that good. If I didn't lose this pen first, it would stop working in the worst times. If you aren't afraid you'll lose your pens go for a higher quality.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
Maybe its the way I write but i hate ball point pens, they make my handwriting look so ugly.
jackie t.
jackie t.
Calexico, CA
These are one of my favorite pens because I like how they glide smoothly when I'm writing with them. They are affordable and come in packs of 10 I think. Their are a variety of colors which is always good.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
Best affordable pens. Classic ballpoint 1.0mm. Really does write every time. I have finished many of these.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Levant, ME
Love these pens i was a waitress all through college and I ALWAYS lost these before it broke or ran out of ink!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Always loved the bic pens. they always wrote smoothly and you can see the ink right through the pen which is always good. the only thing i had a problem with is they break easily.
lisa s.
lisa s.
Shingle Springs, CA
Classic good pen that writes really nice!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA
The pens are inexpensive. I love how they write. They write really well, and the ink does not run out fast.
. ..
I love the blue ink and the black ink second. It feels juicy but it tends to tire out your fingers. It would be helpful if it had a rubber grip. Anyway, it's a good inexpensive pen. Sometimes ink gets stubborn and wont write, so you might want to bring a spare with you.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?