The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens write so smooth! I bought a pack at the beginning of the school year and use them all the time!
My husband has a second job as a server at a restaurant, and they use these pens. They are always reliable.
These pens are very cheap, however, at times they are hard to write with and run out of ink fairly quick.
The pens is simple and awesome. smooth writing ink and easy to grip. there's a reason this is the most stolen pen in America!
Loveeee these pens they come in different colors!!! And I always have to have some of these around :) even my kids love them!
Always used these pens. Writes smooth, don't bleed so no mess, very cheap. Would recommend people to try.
This is the pen I HATE using. Whenever I see one, I throw it away. They dry up so fast! So so annoying!!!
BIC is probably my favorite brand. The product writes so well and so smooth. Can never have too many!
Cheapest at Walmart or even he dollar store. quality pens for the price. several colors to choose from.
I love that these are cheap and never seem to dry out. More colors would be awesome, but I can't complain! School Essential.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos