BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
I am a teacher so I feel like my opinion is a little bias..... I love pens, markers, anything to add a splash of color into this world. Bic is a stand up company if I've ever found one! I seem to love everything they create. These pens are easy on the budget and they have bold and vivid colors! I always have a pack on hand, they are the perfect thing for boring class notes!
Monica L.
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
These pens remind me of every English paper I've received after turning it in. I am not a fan of these pens for many reason. They are very quick to dry out and I don't really like the way the pens feel when you're writing with them. I love bic but this isn't one of my favorite products.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Largo, FL
Decently priced and great to write with! I always stock up on these for work. The writing is very smooth and you can get a large pack of them for cheap!
Danise K.
Danise K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Cheap, simple, and effective. They write smoothly and last a long time. The grip bothers me a little bit though.
Liverpool, PA
I love these pens! They aren't the best quality, but for the price they are great. As a teacher, I like to grade in different colors. Black blends in. Red is too negative. I found these one when I went to go buy gel pens. I don't know about you, but I'm not dropping $6+ on pens I'm probably going to lose/ my students will steal!
Racheal G.
Racheal G.
Greeley, Co
I had a problem with some of the pens running out when the pens looked full of ink and also splotching all over the paper. I really can't complain because I'm usually able to get bic pens free with coupons.
Karissa A.
Karissa A.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love these pens. They're inexpensive and come in different colors. I've been buying these for a couple years now. I enjoy the way they write; really smooth!
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Just about each time I've gone to the store for supplies, I would choose a pack of Bic pens. I love the way these pens write. They tend to last long too.
Tahlia M.
Tahlia M.
Aurora, CO
I actually do like these pens, however I do not like the way they feel between my fingers. It is nothing against the pens themselves. I have a weird thing about how pens feel. They write smoothly and every one I have had has lasted quite a while!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
These are easily decorated to make them cute. and write like a dream. I write everything at school with these pens.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?