The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I am a teacher so I feel like my opinion is a little bias..... I love pens, markers, anything to add a splash of color into this world. Bic is a stand up company if I've ever found one! I seem to love everything they create. These pens are easy on the budget and they have bold and vivid colors! I always have a pack on hand, they are the perfect thing for boring class notes!
These pens remind me of every English paper I've received after turning it in. I am not a fan of these pens for many reason. They are very quick to dry out and I don't really like the way the pens feel when you're writing with them. I love bic but this isn't one of my favorite products.
Decently priced and great to write with! I always stock up on these for work. The writing is very smooth and you can get a large pack of them for cheap!
Cheap, simple, and effective. They write smoothly and last a long time. The grip bothers me a little bit though.
I love these pens! They aren't the best quality, but for the price they are great. As a teacher, I like to grade in different colors. Black blends in. Red is too negative. I found these one when I went to go buy gel pens. I don't know about you, but I'm not dropping $6+ on pens I'm probably going to lose/ my students will steal!
I had a problem with some of the pens running out when the pens looked full of ink and also splotching all over the paper. I really can't complain because I'm usually able to get bic pens free with coupons.
I love these pens. They're inexpensive and come in different colors. I've been buying these for a couple years now. I enjoy the way they write; really smooth!
Just about each time I've gone to the store for supplies, I would choose a pack of Bic pens. I love the way these pens write. They tend to last long too.
I actually do like these pens, however I do not like the way they feel between my fingers. It is nothing against the pens themselves. I have a weird thing about how pens feel. They write smoothly and every one I have had has lasted quite a while!
These are easily decorated to make them cute. and write like a dream. I write everything at school with these pens.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos