The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Love these pens! They have a long life, strong build and write smoothly! Amazing product and I 100% recommend!
Love these pens i was a waitress all through college and I ALWAYS lost these before it broke or ran out of ink!
This pen is my favorite and is my go to when I write notes for school. It writes smooth and doesn't smear as easy as other pens.
Love these pens comes in manny differnt colors and work so smothley. You can get these anay where even at CVS.
I've used these pens all the way back to Middle School. Their durable, cheap, and come in different colors.
Good pens. they write smoothly and come in enough color variety. sometimes they run out a little fast but they are still awesome
A school staple, always consistent and useful. They're cheap and they always work, even when the ink is low.
I love how the ink is strong and it doesn't bleed. They are my favorite and a pack of them is really cheap!
My favorite pens to take notes in. I love the color choices, and how smooth they write! Plus they're cheap.
Pens are definitely a must in college life. The quality is ok but the colors are very vivid and nice to add in my lecture notes
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos