BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens feel fantastic. I love pens that glide smooth, but aren't liquidy. The colors are vibrant, and I use them a lot.
I like these pens but sometimes they are hard to get them to write. They go in and out and never work when I want them to.
I always go to these pens! These pens never dry out and I always have them with me in case I need them. Cheap and reliable!
They're ok. they write ok. colors are ok and the ball point does not glide too smoothly. however the price is unbeatable.
These are pretty cheap and good pens. I always buy them for work or when I was going to school I used them all the time.
Cheap decent pen. These are not high quality but they do last a long time and I have never had issues with them working.
This are the type of pens that everyone gets on their first day of school. They're great pens and I love how they write.
These pens are affordable and I keep a stash beside my desk. They last a long time and have never had problems with them.
I love the Cristal pens, they are my favorite. I know they're just Bic pens, but they write smooth and the color is nice.
It's a plain pen that goes a long way. It's sleek, comfortable to hold and clear so that you can know when to replace it
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos