BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Warren B.
Warren B.
Florence , KY
BIC works so well with everything that they have. These pens are cheap and work the best out of nearly any at the same price range.
Jeanelle S.
Jeanelle S.
This is the pen I HATE using. Whenever I see one, I throw it away. They dry up so fast! So so annoying!!!
Janet M.
Janet M.
These pens are so affordable, and I like the way they write, the ink is good.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
These pens are great, they last forever and are super cheap. I always keep a pack in my bag.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Yes, I have a favorite pen. This is it. It always works and i love the black and blue. They are the first pens i go for when searching for one. I have used them for years until it seems like they dry out. Great Pen, and I am picky. I have used it all through school and now i use it at work.
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
These pens are so inexpensive and a package of them usually lasts me for years, and I can also share with the whole family. They write very good and the ink is great I mean I'm not sure if there's any cheaper and better pens than these!
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
I always have problems with these. They never work. Maybe I'm not working them right, but it's a pen how difficult can it be? They never want to write or they break immediately after I take it out the pack.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
BIC has got to be my favorite brand for pens. I love that these pens write so smoothly and don't smudge like most pens. If you do use for long periods, the plastic does start to hurt your fingers.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are so simple, good quality, affordable pens!! They will always be around because of the Brand name, and because they are just plain old good pens!
Aliza G.
Aliza G.
These pens work so well! I am a waitress and always need pens that will continue working all day long, and these do! They are my favorite! Also, they work great for taking notes for class!
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?