The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens are okay. I have a tight grip on my pencils/pens when writing so I found this pen very uncomfortable.
. They write smoothly, but do tend to explode easily, and sometime has "ink clumps" other than that my favorite
I love these pens,they work very well! We always use them. Best pens around, and are always good and hardly die.
Always cheap, which makes them amazing. Lets face it who doesn't loose there pens. They write pretty well also.
These pens wrote good but they hurt your finger after writing for awhile because of the way the plastic is shaped which i don't like
You buy a pack of these pens and are still finding them laying around years later. Atleast they work 7/10 times
I recommend these bic pens they not only wright smooth and dark but are very cost effective ans does not smear!
Love these pens i was a waitress all through college and I ALWAYS lost these before it broke or ran out of ink!
Best affordable pens. Classic ballpoint 1.0mm. Really does write every time. I have finished many of these.
Bic pens are okay there are better ones out there these don't last to long before they stop writing real good
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos