BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I had these then I stopped using them because of there smell look and feel but I stiluse them becauase how wonderful it is.
You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly.
Love how these pens write. A pen doesn't have to be fancy or expensive to get thr quality or output you desire. Great pens
The pens is simple and awesome. smooth writing ink and easy to grip. there's a reason this is the most stolen pen in America!
Bic products are always great. They never fail me! I probably have a million around the house. Super affordable and worth it.
Loveeee these pens they come in different colors!!! And I always have to have some of these around :) even my kids love them!
I love that these are cheap and never seem to dry out. More colors would be awesome, but I can't complain! School Essential.
Bic always sells good ball-point pens, and these are no exception. I find that they write very smoothly and last fairly long!
I always go to these pens! These pens never dry out and I always have them with me in case I need them. Cheap and reliable!
These pens feel fantastic. I love pens that glide smooth, but aren't liquidy. The colors are vibrant, and I use them a lot.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos