The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens are really good for any use. School, home, office etc. they wrote very smooth and they come in three different colors. I really like to use these.
These are okay for if you just need something for cheap, but sometimes they don't like to start smooth
These are inexpensive and come in packs of 12, so it's not a big deal if you lose one. I find they are great to send with the kids to school, as the teachers are always needing pens. They write a bit inconsistently, and after a while it seems like the ink dries up.
I like that you can see when you are out of ink. They are cheap , but work well. They last a while.
These pens are my favorite pens to use. The price is awesome and the way they write is really nice as well
THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. THEY GOT GREAT COLORS IN THEM. PLAIN BUT THEY WORK GREAT FOR CRAFTS TO RECOVER THEM.THEY WRITE SMOOTH. HARD TO KEEP UP WITH( BUT WHICK PENS AINT LOL)
These pens are cheap and affordable. They write so smooth. I love these pens and prefer them over higher priced ones.
Not my go to pen but I always have them around....you know how it is you can find one when you need it - so I keep some of these in every room
You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly.
We are a family that is always in need of pens and this is a great less expensive option. We use several of Bic brand pens and these are definitely at the top of the list....
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos