BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These were great to carry around for those classmates who "forgot" their pens. I have to admitt that somentimes I'am one of them
These are the only pens that I use! I have them stashed everywhere in my house and in my purse. They last and write beautifully!
Bic has always been my fave for pens. They last long and work great! You don't have to worry about the ink drying out or leaking.
Good pens. they write smoothly and come in enough color variety. sometimes they run out a little fast but they are still awesome
Don't like how my hand feels when gripping them. they are oddly shaped and tend to break faster than others. not my first choice.
As a young girl I have used Bic pens.....I like the way they write and the grip.....I like the colors they come in too. TryBic
Pens are definitely a must in college life. The quality is ok but the colors are very vivid and nice to add in my lecture notes
These are great basic pens if you don't want anything fancy. They are inexpensive and you won't be devastated if you lose one.
I am not impressed with these pens....they do not always write correctly...they just stop writing and still are full of ink....
They are cheap and people usually stock up for them. I think the only bad part is you can lose them. The last for a long time!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos