The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
The BIC grippe pens are much better. These break easily and don't have grip. They are smooth though, and I don't have many complaints.
I like the quality of the pen for geing on the cheaper side. I always buy a few packs when school supplies come out!
I'm cheap when it comes to buying pens and BIC pens are usually the cheapest, but they do have pretty good quality!
These are so cheap and hurt your hands. I don't know why you would buy these when there are so many other options.
Average quality but they are really cheap. I usually lend these pens out because i do not care if i get them back.
This is my favorite pen. I get these on sale when school starts and use them year round. The colors and the way they write is awesome.
It's nice to know my employer is going green! Our workroom is stocked with these Bic pens. They write smoothly and have an easy grip.
These are really great pens! They are cheap and work very well. They last a long time, and they write very well.
These pens are okay. I have a tight grip on my pencils/pens when writing so I found this pen very uncomfortable.
Always cheap, which makes them amazing. Lets face it who doesn't loose there pens. They write pretty well also.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos