The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens are go to for work when I am constantly writing. I also love the caps to put on the end so they don't roll off the table.
I appreciate that there are a variety of colors and that they write smooth. After a lot of writing they can start to hurt your hand.
You can not go wrong with these cheap pens they work just fine.I got these pens everywhere in my home because I use these pens a lot.
These pens wrote good but they hurt your finger after writing for awhile because of the way the plastic is shaped which i don't like
These crack so easily and then it's the battle of trying to get ink out of, well EVERYTHING. I like bic pens just not these ones.
Unexpensive and pratical! I always have them with me. It doesn't matter if you are a student or not... always have a pen with you!
BIC works so well with everything that they have. These pens are cheap and work the best out of nearly any at the same price range.
These are the only pens that I use! I have them stashed everywhere in my house and in my purse. They last and write beautifully!
Don't like how my hand feels when gripping them. they are oddly shaped and tend to break faster than others. not my first choice.
These were great to carry around for those classmates who "forgot" their pens. I have to admitt that somentimes I'am one of them
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos