BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
SAN JOSE, CA
I LOVE these pens. My favorite is black. I used to write a lot and if i was writing in Black ink, then i would use my bic pen. It's the smoothst. Its definitely the go to pen!
Angie C.
Angie C.
Forest City, NC
Bic does pens really well. These tend to be in the cheaper range and may not last as long as a more expensive brand but you get your money's worth. A good range of colors for any job.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
These pens are my go-to pens. Not only are the cheap, but they last a long time too! I like that they come in basic colors, which is what most of my professors look for! These are definitely worth the price! I would recommend them to any friends and/or family of mine :)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
For a little under $2.00 these pens really pack a punch! I trust the BIC brand for both pens, and other products, and love that they come in both single standard colors like blue/black/red, as well as the fun multi-colored pack option as well.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
These are great because you can get a million of them for a low price. They work really well, don't run out of ink easily, and are great because if you lose one, it's okay because there's a ton more! I have them lying around everywhere.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
I don't like very much. I mean they get the job done, but the ink is gone in no time.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Classic pens that never fail! I love writing with these pens. They write very smooth and the ink doesn't smear. Great for taking notes in class, meetings, etc. The cheap price is a plus as well!
melinda g.
melinda g.
For a cheap pen they work amazing. I am always loosing pens. It works great that they are so cheap to replace.
Tiana V.
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite pens that I love to use. They are very light weight and they write very smoothly. But sometimes they do run out of ink quickly
LaKesha W.
LaKesha W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
These pens are often very inexpensive or free with coupons especially during "back to school" sales. They are clear so you always know what color pen you have, and usually don't leak or skip when writing.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?