The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
This may not be your fancy ball point pen but it definitely gets the job done at a great price you just can't go wrong.
These must be the most popular pens out there.. Who have used a bic? Good quality good price..these pens last forever!
Love these! I always buy packs of these every school year cause they are simple and have always worked the best for me
My absolute favorite pens to use, especially the bold kind because it writes so smooth and helps with my hand hurting.
Great pens to have around and they are a pretty good price. Compared to the other brands that dry up, I never have that problem with BIC.
These are my all time favorite pens! They write sooo smooth and silky! They make them in "bold" and that's all I use!
This pens are so cheap, in the goog way . And long lasting. Feel so smooth when you are using them. I always buy it .
You will always need pens and pencils! So useful and essential for academic, professional, and personal reasons. Never leave without one.
Cheap but they do the job. I used these as a kid, so I guess they'll never go "out of style." They last a long time.
I like the quality of the pen for geing on the cheaper side. I always buy a few packs when school supplies come out!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos