The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I love how these pens write for super cheap as well. As a college student I go through pens like crazy or loss half of them so I tend to buy packs of these at a time.
These are my go to pens! They're so easy to write with and I like that they never dry out.
These pens were always my go to, but they really aren't that good. If I didn't lose this pen first, it would stop working in the worst times. If you aren't afraid you'll lose your pens go for a higher quality.
Bics > PaperMates! Even though I'm not that biased that I won't use a PaperMate pen its just something about a Bic Crystal pen in black that does wonders for my handwriting!
Just about each time I've gone to the store for supplies, I would choose a pack of Bic pens. I love the way these pens write. They tend to last long too.
These pens are so inexpensive and a package of them usually lasts me for years, and I can also share with the whole family. They write very good and the ink is great I mean I'm not sure if there's any cheaper and better pens than these!
I prefer these pens to any other. Love the way they write. They are a super good deal, and smooth writing. I have used them sine I was in Jr High school.
Maybe its the way I write but i hate ball point pens, they make my handwriting look so ugly.
I really like the bic cristal pens it has a lot of different colors and they write good
These pens are a life-saver. If ou lose tons of pens like me, this is for you. It's soft enough to write with and cheap enough to get a ton of!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos