The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
One of my favorite pens that I love to use. They are very light weight and they write very smoothly. But sometimes they do run out of ink quickly
I am not a big fan of these pens specifically, only because they don't have a grip on them so lots of writing becomes hard on the hand. I love the brand of bic in general though!
I am a teacher so I feel like my opinion is a little bias..... I love pens, markers, anything to add a splash of color into this world. Bic is a stand up company if I've ever found one! I seem to love everything they create. These pens are easy on the budget and they have bold and vivid colors! I always have a pack on hand, they are the perfect thing for boring class notes!
Cheap, simple, and effective. They write smoothly and last a long time. The grip bothers me a little bit though.
A school staple, always consistent and useful. They're cheap and they always work, even when the ink is low.
Great pens for all lifes many note taking events. Keep things in order by color. Great concept.
These are nice pens for the price. I like a finer tipped pen. The colors are bright.
These pens are really awesome and write very nicely! I like choosing these pens
These pens are great for college. So many colors and pretty cheap. They write smoothly.
They're ok. they write ok. colors are ok and the ball point does not glide too smoothly. however the price is unbeatable.
Q & A
Love these pens.
What pack size do you buy pens in?
Does anyone have a way to re-use the pen body once the ink has run out? Something Eco friendly?
how well do these work?
Can you buy these in a large amount?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos