BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
persi  .
These are my go to pens! They're so easy to write with and I like that they never dry out.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
These pens were always my go to, but they really aren't that good. If I didn't lose this pen first, it would stop working in the worst times. If you aren't afraid you'll lose your pens go for a higher quality.
Erika B.
Bics > PaperMates! Even though I'm not that biased that I won't use a PaperMate pen its just something about a Bic Crystal pen in black that does wonders for my handwriting!
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Just about each time I've gone to the store for supplies, I would choose a pack of Bic pens. I love the way these pens write. They tend to last long too.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
These pens are so inexpensive and a package of them usually lasts me for years, and I can also share with the whole family. They write very good and the ink is great I mean I'm not sure if there's any cheaper and better pens than these!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I prefer these pens to any other. Love the way they write. They are a super good deal, and smooth writing. I have used them sine I was in Jr High school.
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
Maybe its the way I write but i hate ball point pens, they make my handwriting look so ugly.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
I really like the bic cristal pens it has a lot of different colors and they write good
Rosan D.
These pens are a life-saver. If ou lose tons of pens like me, this is for you. It's soft enough to write with and cheap enough to get a ton of!
Faith B.
Pretty good pen for the price.I have a lot around my house. The only thing I don't like is I grip my pens pretty tight when I write so it kind of hurts my finger after I write a while. But other than that they're pretty good.
Isis B.
Favrite color?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Ball point or fine tip? Why?
Jodi R.
How long do these last?
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Would you rather spend a lot more on other brands when BIC go for as cheap as 0.50 cents?
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
Who thinks these are the best pens ever?!