BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pencils are great for college. I have many different colors for different subjects, to answer questions and to correct the wrong ones!
I actually love these pens! The glide so well when writing with them, they are my go to pen! They are a great price for how well they write
Honestly, for the price I was sckeptical. They write amazing, last long, and are the cheapest, yet, easiest to use pens I have ever bought!
I have never had luck using this pen. The ink never comes out for me, until I scribble it out and it always stops in the middle of writing.
Amazing pens. Writes clean and smooth. I have turned my whole office onto them not that's all we buy. Great price for a smooth writing pen.
The BIC grippe pens are much better. These break easily and don't have grip. They are smooth though, and I don't have many complaints.
Can't go wrong with these. they are a classic and usually last forever. They are really cheap as well but like i said, they last forever!
Great pens to have around and they are a pretty good price. Compared to the other brands that dry up, I never have that problem with BIC.
These are pens I don't mind losing but I do like the way they write. They are nothing special, average pens that don't always work right.
You will always need pens and pencils! So useful and essential for academic, professional, and personal reasons. Never leave without one.
Q & A
Ball point or fine tip? Why?
How long do these last?
Would you rather spend a lot more on other brands when BIC go for as cheap as 0.50 cents?
Who thinks these are the best pens ever?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos