BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
This pens are AaaMazing!!! All colors available and very affordable so when someone runs off with one of them your not as upset.. lol..
I have requested classroom donations of this product. I have enjoyed having my students write with their final drafts with these pens.
This is my favorite pen. I get these on sale when school starts and use them year round. The colors and the way they write is awesome.
There pens write well. Very smooth and easy to grasp. The only thing is that they break easily because the plastic is not that strong.
Cheap pen, writes really well and the colors are vibrant. They come in packs too, which helps when you lose one, or someone steals it
It's nice to know my employer is going green! Our workroom is stocked with these Bic pens. They write smoothly and have an easy grip.
Although these pens are inexpensively priced they work really good. The ink has a constituent flow and they are very ergonomically.
I really like write with this pencils I think my letters are better with this and full color I don't have nothing bad to about this.
I ALWAYS loose my pens. I don't know how, why or when but thankfully these cheap pens are always there for back up when I need them.
Bic pens have been around for years and they're super handy and very affordable. You can get a whole pack of these for under $ 2.00!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos