The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I like that you can see when you are out of ink. They are cheap , but work well. They last a while.
Cheap decent pen. These are not high quality but they do last a long time and I have never had issues with them working.
I love these pens. I by them for myself and my daughter in the multi colored to help organize notes for work and classes.
These pens are affordable and I keep a stash beside my desk. They last a long time and have never had problems with them.
These are the only pens I look for when shopping for supplies. They write perfectly, and I use them all the time. No dance pen needed here.
This are the type of pens that everyone gets on their first day of school. They're great pens and I love how they write.
Love the feeling of the ink when writing. These pens last me a long time and never fail on me. Very cheap and affordable
I love these pens. I use them everyday at work they write smooth and I just love them. These are my go to pens. Some of every color please!
These are pretty cheap and good pens. I always buy them for work or when I was going to school I used them all the time.
Still one of my favorite pens to write with. They don't smear and they are light. I like the tint of the blue one too.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos