The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly.
Love how these pens write. A pen doesn't have to be fancy or expensive to get thr quality or output you desire. Great pens
Bic always sells good ball-point pens, and these are no exception. I find that they write very smoothly and last fairly long!
These pens are not fancy but works great simple and easy writing just grab and start writing great for everyday use by schools office and students.
I had these then I stopped using them because of there smell look and feel but I stiluse them becauase how wonderful it is.
The best BIC pens are too expensive to be pens (and not feather quills). The others are just ok, but more expensive than the other ok pen brands
These are the only pens I'll use. They last forever and aren't expensive at all. They write smooth and never clog or dry up
These pens work very well but tend fto explode so be prepared but I just love how they write they also work for a ny4hing you need toright down
These pens feel fantastic. I love pens that glide smooth, but aren't liquidy. The colors are vibrant, and I use them a lot.
I always go to these pens! These pens never dry out and I always have them with me in case I need them. Cheap and reliable!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos