BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pencils are great for college. I have many different colors for different subjects, to answer questions and to correct the wrong ones!
Honestly, for the price I was sckeptical. They write amazing, last long, and are the cheapest, yet, easiest to use pens I have ever bought!
I have never had luck using this pen. The ink never comes out for me, until I scribble it out and it always stops in the middle of writing.
Amazing pens. Writes clean and smooth. I have turned my whole office onto them not that's all we buy. Great price for a smooth writing pen.
Great pens to have around and they are a pretty good price. Compared to the other brands that dry up, I never have that problem with BIC.
There are hundreds of different types of pens out there now but these are what I always come back to. They work and they're cheap. Love.
These are the basic pens and I love these because it makes it easier to do color coded notes and make sure you have every color you need
Can't go wrong with these. they are a classic and usually last forever. They are really cheap as well but like i said, they last forever!
You will always need pens and pencils! So useful and essential for academic, professional, and personal reasons. Never leave without one.
The BIC grippe pens are much better. These break easily and don't have grip. They are smooth though, and I don't have many complaints.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos