BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These are the only pens I look for when shopping for supplies. They write perfectly, and I use them all the time. No dance pen needed here.
These pens have been around for years, and by far are the best pens to keep around. I have never had an issue with them bursting or leaking.
Bic is my favorite pen brand. It writes so smoothly and doesn't leak or stick. They have fun packs that have different colors and they last!
I actually love these pens! The glide so well when writing with them, they are my go to pen! They are a great price for how well they write
These pencils are great for college. I have many different colors for different subjects, to answer questions and to correct the wrong ones!
These are the best pens I buy a large amount of these pens throughout the year. Very affordable and come in different colors.. No complaints
They are okay not to bad mostly how cheap they are. they do the job. but if your looking for a fancy smooth ink this product is not for you
I love these pens. I use them everyday at work they write smooth and I just love them. These are my go to pens. Some of every color please!
Amazing pens! I've been using them since 5th grade. They're cheap and they work great. Mom stocks up on them during the back to school season
Not impressed. I am left handed and I always SMEAR every thing I write with these pens. They are inexpensive, but not the greatest products.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos