BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
They are cheap and basically your everyday pen. they do die out quickly and tend to smudge on its point but great pen!
Briclyn C.
Briclyn C.
Washington, LA
I love BIC pens... they are inexpensive, and they write smoothly. I worked as a waitress, and out of all the different pens I had these were the most reliable
Faith B.
Faith B.
Pretty good pen for the price.I have a lot around my house. The only thing I don't like is I grip my pens pretty tight when I write so it kind of hurts my finger after I write a while. But other than that they're pretty good.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
This pens are AaaMazing!!! All colors available and very affordable so when someone runs off with one of them your not as upset.. lol..
bianca b.
bianca b.
Grand Rapids, MI
The ink smooths on nicely and lightly, the only think i do not like is the clear plastic around the ink... it tends to break then ink spills everywhere, so if you are worried about it breaking because you are rather messy, i do not recommend.
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
These pens are great for college. So many colors and pretty cheap. They write smoothly.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
Simple yet effective and durable product. This pens will last you a long time, ink quality is great and they are really affordable. Design might not be the best, but they are great quality for the price.
Jeincy P.
Jeincy P.
Woodbridge , VA
These will always be my favorite pens. So inexpensive, they write perfectly, and they come in the colors that I need. I love that these aren't inky and don't smear. The design of the pen allows for nice grip. I really do love these pens.
Josi C.
Josi C.
South Bend, IN
I love how these pens write for super cheap as well. As a college student I go through pens like crazy or loss half of them so I tend to buy packs of these at a time.
Eleanor L.
Eleanor L.
Denton, TX
I am a server so my pens are very important to me. These pens are not great quality. I can not count how many times they have busted inside my apron and covered everything including my hands in ink. They also dry out very easily and lids are not easy to keep track of. I would rather buy clickable pens from the dollar tree than waste my money on these pens.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?