BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
These pens are great. I always have some in stock and they are usually my go to pens. I much prefer using these pens over an expensive, heavy one any day.
jamye a.
jamye a.
Greenwood, IN
Absolutely love these pens. All time favorite pens. They write extremely well, and last you awhile. Leave cap on so the pen does not dry out. Plus side they are cheap.
Alexzsandra L.
Alexzsandra L.
Tacoma, WA
Cheap,
I looove the bic pens they are economically appealing as well as good for writing Ive been buying this brand of pens for years and will continue to do so. they work perfectly for my school work
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
I've been buying these pens for years! My kids and I have used them for school and home. They are always a great pen and aren't pricey but very affordable. Also they work great too!
Danna D.
Danna D.
I don't know why but i just have bad luck with these pens, i men their good but not great. I always tend to break them or the ink just dries up and i have to whack it on something to get it to work again.
Toni B.
Toni B.
Taylors, SC
These pens are affordable and I keep a stash beside my desk. They last a long time and have never had problems with them.
Chasity L.
Chasity L.
Pikeville, KY
These pens are very inexpensive and work really well the ink color is very visible.
Donna B.
Donna B.
I buy these all the time when I just need pens around the house and now for school supplies. I love that they come in a variety of colors, they are cheap and when you get ones that work they write great. i wish they did have some sort of grip because if you use them for a long period of time it starts to make your fingers sore. i have on occasion bought some and out of the pack i have found a few wont work.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Omaha
Bic has always been my fave for pens. They last long and work great! You don't have to worry about the ink drying out or leaking.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Fresno, CA
These pens seem to last the longest out of the pens I buy. The only problem is that I seem to lose these all the time. I like that I can usually get an inexpensive pack somewhere all the time though. Great pens for sure.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?