BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
One of my favorite pens that I love to use. They are very light weight and they write very smoothly. But sometimes they do run out of ink quickly
Desde niña las usaba huuu!!! Jajaja ahora mis hijos son los que las usan me gustan son muy buen producto además de q me transportan a mi niñes!!!
The quality is pretty average of these pens. I don't like that if I've been using them to write for long period of time my fingers start to hurt.
The best BIC pens are too expensive to be pens (and not feather quills). The others are just ok, but more expensive than the other ok pen brands
For the price these pens are efficient and will last a long time, it's hard to keep up and I miss place them so for price they work best for us.
I always buy a big pack of these Bic pens before I start school every year. They are super cheap, write well, and seem like they last forever!
I like how smooth these pens are. I always use them to color code my notes. They are not big bulky pens so they fit easily into my pencil case.
These pens work very well but tend fto explode so be prepared but I just love how they write they also work for a ny4hing you need toright down
These pens are a life-saver. If ou lose tons of pens like me, this is for you. It's soft enough to write with and cheap enough to get a ton of!
Not my go to pen but I always have them around....you know how it is you can find one when you need it - so I keep some of these in every room
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos