The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
There pens write well. Very smooth and easy to grasp. The only thing is that they break easily because the plastic is not that strong.
I have requested classroom donations of this product. I have enjoyed having my students write with their final drafts with these pens.
You can not go wrong with these cheap pens they work just fine.I got these pens everywhere in my home because I use these pens a lot.
Cheap pen, writes really well and the colors are vibrant. They come in packs too, which helps when you lose one, or someone steals it
I appreciate that there are a variety of colors and that they write smooth. After a lot of writing they can start to hurt your hand.
I work in 45 degrees environment and they tend to stop working . they work fine at my home. I tried them at my business and they did not write every time
Decently priced and great to write with! I always stock up on these for work. The writing is very smooth and you can get a large pack of them for cheap!
These pens are go to for work when I am constantly writing. I also love the caps to put on the end so they don't roll off the table.
Bic pens have been around for years and they're super handy and very affordable. You can get a whole pack of these for under $ 2.00!
I used to use these to write when I was in school. I love them even more as an adult. They are cheap and great to write with. They are very very smooth!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos