BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
jamye a.
jamye a.
Greenwood, IN
Absolutely love these pens. All time favorite pens. They write extremely well, and last you awhile. Leave cap on so the pen does not dry out. Plus side they are cheap.
Alana T.
Alana T.
Union, KY
I love these silly pens! I bought several packs when school supplies were on sale and now I wish I had purchased more becasue I love them so much. They have a great variety of colors, and they go forever.
Ale L.
Ale L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love the bic pens, it is like the slogan they never fail, you can have one until it runs out of ink literary with no problems at all.
They are perfect and cheap for school. :)
Diana C.
Diana C.
I love the way these pens write smooth! the ink flows just right. They are economical and come in all sorts of colors!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
These pens are great. I always have some in stock and they are usually my go to pens. I much prefer using these pens over an expensive, heavy one any day.
Annie U.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Bic always sells good ball-point pens, and these are no exception. I find that they write very smoothly and last fairly long!
Katie F.
Katie F.
These pens do what they are supposed to, but they aren't that special. I personally like my pens to have some sort of design or aesthetic appeal, and these lack both.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
SAN JOSE, CA
I LOVE these pens. My favorite is black. I used to write a lot and if i was writing in Black ink, then i would use my bic pen. It's the smoothst. Its definitely the go to pen!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Fort Worth, TX
They write really well and don't run out of ink very fast.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This pen has stood the test of time. It is simple and and works well. Have you heard the saying "Keep it simple stupid", well that is what this pen has done. It has a strait forward design that just works well with no need for bell and whisler.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?