BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens are not fancy but works great simple and easy writing just grab and start writing great for everyday use by schools office and students.
Bic is one of my favorite pen brands. Cheap and perfect for everyday usage. I love writing my notes with the blue pens, easy to read and write with!
These are very basic writing pens, but they always write good to me. I don't have to wonder about these. They have been consistent over the years.
I love these pens. We have a ton of them because they are very affordable and nice to have around the house. I also love how they feel in my hand.
Good product, concentrated color. However, I often find that the ink dries out where I have to rub the pen into the paper until it starts to flow.
They write really well and don't leave ink on your hands as you write. I always keep on in my purse and in my car. They last longer than most pens.
I love Bic pens and i love these...I prefer the blue ink pens myself but have used other colors as well. Smooth writing and they last for awhile...
I really like these pens, they are very cheap. I work in a medical office and all we have are these. They work very well and last for a long time.
These are my favorite types of pen I love the way my hand writing looks like when I use these pens I love buying them in all the colors they have
The pens are inexpensive.when i was in school i was able to make one of these pens last the whole entire school year. they are also really cheap:)
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos