BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Your typical basic office pens to use in any situation. Its inexpensive and very convenient to have.you have your basic colors blue and black, also green and red for your correction and editing process. Good pens.
Kasey R.
Louisville , KY
I don't really like writing with these pens and I don't remember ever buying any...but somehow they're always around. They are too small to write with for a long time but they make for great loaner and back up pens.
Samantha O.
West allis, WI
One of my favorite pens for a low price! Writes smooth for anyone who has a heavy hand or a soft hand. The colors are really nice too. I will continue to buy these for a quick fix at work! I get them at Walmart
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
BIC Cristal Pen is one of the best pens I have come across in my serving career. These are the ones I give to guests to sign their credit card slips, and they NEVER get stolen.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Great inexpensive pens. Bought a pack of 24 1.6mm BOLD multi-colors from Walmart for a little less than $4. They write super smooth, & have vibrant colors! I was so surprised at the quality considering how cheap they are. Great deal, would definitely recommend:)
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Love these pens, they do work well, sometimes the ink cuts out, but if you shake them, and scribble on a piece of paper they work. colors are vibrant, and it does seem they last forever. They are very cost efficent. I do recommend these over the white bic pens.
Carrie S.
Independence, KY
These are my favorite pens. I don't even like to use other pens. I like the ridges, they allow your fingers to grip the pen comfortably. They write so smoothly without leaving ink all over yourself. I love that you can see where the ink is so you can see how much you're working on what you're doing as the ink goes down so if you're strange like myself, you'll love that you can see the ink disappear before your eyes. :) These pens are also extremely cheap which is awesome.
Kaylea R.
These are really great pens! They write just as well as, if not better than an expensive pen. They glide across the paper, with very little resistance. My favorite part, about these pens, is they're extremely cheap. They also come in a few different colors. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars, is because they're very thin. If I use these for a long period of time, I squeeze too hard, and my hand cramps, whereas thicker pens do not give me the same issue.
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
These pens are pretty cheap regularly, but I see them go on sale during back to school sales and then they're super cheap. They come in four different colors, but I rarely see the green ones. They write well and the ink usually flows smoothly. It's a good pen to have handy and if someone takes it or you lose it you won't care because of how cheap they are. Of course they are as good as more expensive pens, but what do you expect for the price.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these Bic Cristal pens! I buy them in 1.6mm because I like a big, fat, smooth line. They seem to last forever, and they are really inexpensive compared to other pens of the same quality. They come in packs of black, blue, or multi--- so get your serious or creative juices flowing through your fingertips into your bic! #mycultclassics
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?