BY BIC #8 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Charissa C.
They are excellent for the school as for the office since they are very comfortable, have a rounded tip that allows to write well, the packaging is transparent where you can see how much ink is left, I have used this brand a lot and it really is worth it , I recommend it in any color.
Alyssa S.
These are ok. They are cheap, they usually work. Occasionally you get a dud, or one breaks and gets ink everywhere, but for the pice they aren't bad. No big deal if you leave one in the lab, there's probably a few left in the bottom of your bag anyhow.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I love BIC pens. They are so inexpensive and are really smooth. Sometimes they skip but they are great pens. I would recommend to anyone and I've found them sold almost everywhere ! I love BIC.
11800 NW 101ST RD

I think we have all used one of these, we have given it for granted and we have lost it, and we always stay with someone who lent us hahaha.

These pens can go around the world I use a lot in my studies I really like its layout is smooth.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Your typical basic office pens to use in any situation. Its inexpensive and very convenient to have.you have your basic colors blue and black, also green and red for your correction and editing process. Good pens.
Kasey R.
Louisville , KY
I don't really like writing with these pens and I don't remember ever buying any...but somehow they're always around. They are too small to write with for a long time but they make for great loaner and back up pens.
Samantha O.
West allis, WI
One of my favorite pens for a low price! Writes smooth for anyone who has a heavy hand or a soft hand. The colors are really nice too. I will continue to buy these for a quick fix at work! I get them at Walmart
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
BIC Cristal Pen is one of the best pens I have come across in my serving career. These are the ones I give to guests to sign their credit card slips, and they NEVER get stolen.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Great inexpensive pens. Bought a pack of 24 1.6mm BOLD multi-colors from Walmart for a little less than $4. They write super smooth, & have vibrant colors! I was so surprised at the quality considering how cheap they are. Great deal, would definitely recommend:)
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Love these pens, they do work well, sometimes the ink cuts out, but if you shake them, and scribble on a piece of paper they work. colors are vibrant, and it does seem they last forever. They are very cost efficent. I do recommend these over the white bic pens.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?