BY BIC #9 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Kim M.
You can always count on a BIC ink pen and the Cristal pens have been around since I can remember. They were the only ones we used when we were in school.
Cheyenne M.
Hughson, CA
Pens are easily lost or stolen. But the great thing about these pens are they are cheap and worth it. They are clean lines when writing and last awhile.
katherine s.
Cheboygan, MI
I work in 45 degrees environment and they tend to stop working . they work fine at my home. I tried them at my business and they did not write every time
Yoselym F.
Hialeah, FL
These are my favorite pens ever. I love how cheap they are, yet the quality is amazing. I've never had any problem with them and love how long they last.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these pens, especially the colored ones! They write really smoothly and the colors show up well. Ive noticed that they do not really last long :(
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
My favorite pens! I just bought a big pack for school and I just love these so much more than gel pens. They write so smooth, I always use the blue ones!
Jessica M.
I used to use these to write when I was in school. I love them even more as an adult. They are cheap and great to write with. They are very very smooth!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are so simple, good quality, affordable pens!! They will always be around because of the Brand name, and because they are just plain old good pens!
Oanh H.
Dorchester, MA
These pens can be hit or miss sometimes. A few pens works perfectly for writing but some pens don't. The ink would clump up on one side and it's a mess.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Just about each time I've gone to the store for supplies, I would choose a pack of Bic pens. I love the way these pens write. They tend to last long too.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?