BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are so simple, good quality, affordable pens!! They will always be around because of the Brand name, and because they are just plain old good pens!
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these pens, especially the colored ones! They write really smoothly and the colors show up well. Ive noticed that they do not really last long :(
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
These pens work well, but they feel hard in your fingers when you write with them. The manufacturer should update the design to make it user friendly.
Scott R.
Sumner, WA
It works. Don't expect perfection, but if this is a rough draft paper or quick note, you are good. If you need something more, invest the extra dollar.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Bic Cristal Pens are affordable and smooth. They are NOT cheap junky pens. I like to have a bag or two on hand at all times. I keep a few in my purse.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
These are my favorite pens because they write well and come in a wide range of colors. They are very comfortable to use and they don't cost very much!
Melissa A.
Aurora, IL
They are very cheap and work great! I loose my pens very easily and buying these for so cheap wont make my wallet cry every time I have to re-buy them.
April D.
These are my absolute favorite pen. They write smooth and last forever. I always keep a pack of these in my desk. A definite for back to school for me!
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
I have been using these pens for years. They feel good in your hand and the write very smooth. They are cheap and come in a numerous amounts of colors.
Mo N.
Houston, Tx
These pens are not fancy but works great simple and easy writing just grab and start writing great for everyday use by schools office and students.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?