The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Bic is one of my favorite pen brands. Cheap and perfect for everyday usage. I love writing my notes with the blue pens, easy to read and write with!
These are pens I don't mind losing but I do like the way they write. They are nothing special, average pens that don't always work right.
I love BIC pens... they are inexpensive, and they write smoothly. I worked as a waitress, and out of all the different pens I had these were the most reliable
There are hundreds of different types of pens out there now but these are what I always come back to. They work and they're cheap. Love.
I love these pens. They're inexpensive and come in different colors. I've been buying these for a couple years now. I enjoy the way they write; really smooth!
I like using this bic pen and how this pen write smooth and how its cheap. but i don't like how their is no grip on the side so it hurts to write sometimes
This pens are AaaMazing!!! All colors available and very affordable so when someone runs off with one of them your not as upset.. lol..
Can't go wrong with these. they are a classic and usually last forever. They are really cheap as well but like i said, they last forever!
There pens write well. Very smooth and easy to grasp. The only thing is that they break easily because the plastic is not that strong.
They always write just the way i like.i love these pens! it is always my go to & the brand i trust!And they come in a variety of colors i can choose from.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos