The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
LOVE this pen! Has a great ballpoint and it is just flawless. Only problem is they stop working after a couple of months even though there is plenty of ink visible.
I actually love these pens! The glide so well when writing with them, they are my go to pen! They are a great price for how well they write
Yes these pens are nothing fancy but they work great. They are inexpensive and last a long time. I have used them for many years and I love my handwriting with them.
These pens have been around for years, and by far are the best pens to keep around. I have never had an issue with them bursting or leaking.
So, these pens are pretty cheap and sometimes the ink doesn't come out or they smear but I'm nostalgic and I used them plenty throughout school. Good workhorse pens.
Amazing pens! I've been using them since 5th grade. They're cheap and they work great. Mom stocks up on them during the back to school season
These pens do what they are supposed to, but they aren't that special. I personally like my pens to have some sort of design or aesthetic appeal, and these lack both.
These are the best pens I buy a large amount of these pens throughout the year. Very affordable and come in different colors.. No complaints
Bic is my favorite pen brand. It writes so smoothly and doesn't leak or stick. They have fun packs that have different colors and they last!
I have never had luck using this pen. The ink never comes out for me, until I scribble it out and it always stops in the middle of writing.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos