BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
I've been buying these pens for years! My kids and I have used them for school and home. They are always a great pen and aren't pricey but very affordable. Also they work great too!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
Simple yet effective and durable product. This pens will last you a long time, ink quality is great and they are really affordable. Design might not be the best, but they are great quality for the price.
ryan l.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
These pens come in. so many different colors and are pretty cheap. They last forever
Josi C.
Josi C.
South Bend, IN
I love how these pens write for super cheap as well. As a college student I go through pens like crazy or loss half of them so I tend to buy packs of these at a time.
Alexzsandra L.
Alexzsandra L.
Tacoma, WA
Cheap,
I looove the bic pens they are economically appealing as well as good for writing Ive been buying this brand of pens for years and will continue to do so. they work perfectly for my school work
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
I usually get these pens for my notes because they come in all colors and they help me stay organize
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
These pens are great and inexpensive, but I've had trouble with them breaking because they feel cheap.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
You can't go wrong with a pack of like 10 pens for 97 cents. They last forever.. and I don't fret when I lose them.. and as a nurse, that's all the time!
jamye a.
jamye a.
Greenwood, IN
Absolutely love these pens. All time favorite pens. They write extremely well, and last you awhile. Leave cap on so the pen does not dry out. Plus side they are cheap.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
These pens are great. I always have some in stock and they are usually my go to pens. I much prefer using these pens over an expensive, heavy one any day.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?