BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
They always write just the way i like.i love these pens! it is always my go to & the brand i trust!And they come in a variety of colors i can choose from.
Kim M.
You can always count on a BIC ink pen and the Cristal pens have been around since I can remember. They were the only ones we used when we were in school.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I prefer these pens to any other. Love the way they write. They are a super good deal, and smooth writing. I have used them sine I was in Jr High school.
Ayana P.
Wood Ridge
These are my favorite pens! I usually buy a pack of black and blue pens before each semester and end up using all of them before the next semester begins.
Sarah C.
I'm a receptionist and obsessed with pens. These are by far my favorite pens to use. I love the fluidity of the ink and the range of colors that they offer
Maria B.
These pens are SO cheap. They write well, but can be smudgy and have ink blobs sometimes. I like them though and will continue to use the ones that I have.
Tiffany P.
Largo, FL
Decently priced and great to write with! I always stock up on these for work. The writing is very smooth and you can get a large pack of them for cheap!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are so simple, good quality, affordable pens!! They will always be around because of the Brand name, and because they are just plain old good pens!
katherine s.
Cheboygan, MI
I work in 45 degrees environment and they tend to stop working . they work fine at my home. I tried them at my business and they did not write every time
Yoselym F.
Hialeah, FL
These are my favorite pens ever. I love how cheap they are, yet the quality is amazing. I've never had any problem with them and love how long they last.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?