BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Rosan D.
These pens are a life-saver. If ou lose tons of pens like me, this is for you. It's soft enough to write with and cheap enough to get a ton of!
Daisy C.
I like how smooth these pens are. I always use them to color code my notes. They are not big bulky pens so they fit easily into my pencil case.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
Working in a restaurant, pens disappear very quickly, so I'm always having to replace them. These are very affordable, and write well, so it's a brand I often return to.
jamye a.
Greenwood, IN
Absolutely love these pens. All time favorite pens. They write extremely well, and last you awhile. Leave cap on so the pen does not dry out. Plus side they are cheap.
Diana M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm in college so a good pen is necessary for good notes. I'm usually picky with my pens. I chose Bic because it was on sale. They were pretty good pens for the price.
Valery M.
LOVE this pen! Has a great ballpoint and it is just flawless. Only problem is they stop working after a couple of months even though there is plenty of ink visible.
Alejandra C.
Houston , TX
Classic Pens, they're not fancy but they work really well and get the job one!!! :) #BICPens #Blackpens #BluePens
l s.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a plain pen that goes a long way. It's sleek, comfortable to hold and clear so that you can know when to replace it
Emily P.
Eagan, MN
These pens are great. I really trust this brand because the pens work great and they are cheap. I sometimes get BIC pens for free if there is a good coupon out there.
Paula S.
Mebane, NC
Yes these pens are nothing fancy but they work great. They are inexpensive and last a long time. I have used them for many years and I love my handwriting with them.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?