BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Happy with the quality of ink deposition come in a pack of 12 or more and if you loose one ok then you have more plus is a very good quality old school pen..
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I prefer these pens to any other. Love the way they write. They are a super good deal, and smooth writing. I have used them sine I was in Jr High school.
Ayana P.
Wood Ridge
These are my favorite pens! I usually buy a pack of black and blue pens before each semester and end up using all of them before the next semester begins.
Maria B.
These pens are SO cheap. They write well, but can be smudgy and have ink blobs sometimes. I like them though and will continue to use the ones that I have.
Kim S.
I stock up on these when they go on sale. I usually get them for free. they are a great quality, but not as comfortable to use and hold as other pens.
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
They always write just the way i like.i love these pens! it is always my go to & the brand i trust!And they come in a variety of colors i can choose from.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
As a teacher, I go through a numerous amount of black and red pens. These pens are inexpensive enough to have a few around and replace them as necessary.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I looove the bic pens they are economically appealing as well as good for writing Ive been buying this brand of pens for years and will continue to do so.
Kim M.
You can always count on a BIC ink pen and the Cristal pens have been around since I can remember. They were the only ones we used when we were in school.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
You can't go wrong with a pack of like 10 pens for 97 cents. They last forever.. and I don't fret when I lose them.. and as a nurse, that's all the time!
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?