BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. THEY GOT GREAT COLORS IN THEM. PLAIN BUT THEY WORK GREAT FOR CRAFTS TO RECOVER THEM.THEY WRITE SMOOTH. HARD TO KEEP UP WITH( BUT WHICK PENS AINT LOL)
I really love these pens, I always make sure that I have some with me. I really like the way that they write and they don't smudge. I have this problem being left handed.
Working in a restaurant, pens disappear very quickly, so I'm always having to replace them. These are very affordable, and write well, so it's a brand I often return to.
I'm in college so a good pen is necessary for good notes. I'm usually picky with my pens. I chose Bic because it was on sale. They were pretty good pens for the price.
Absolutely love these pens. All time favorite pens. They write extremely well, and last you awhile. Leave cap on so the pen does not dry out. Plus side they are cheap.
These pens do what they are supposed to, but they aren't that special. I personally like my pens to have some sort of design or aesthetic appeal, and these lack both.
These pens are great. I really trust this brand because the pens work great and they are cheap. I sometimes get BIC pens for free if there is a good coupon out there.
LOVE this pen! Has a great ballpoint and it is just flawless. Only problem is they stop working after a couple of months even though there is plenty of ink visible.
So, these pens are pretty cheap and sometimes the ink doesn't come out or they smear but I'm nostalgic and I used them plenty throughout school. Good workhorse pens.
Yes these pens are nothing fancy but they work great. They are inexpensive and last a long time. I have used them for many years and I love my handwriting with them.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos