The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
The pens are inexpensive.when i was in school i was able to make one of these pens last the whole entire school year. they are also really cheap:)
THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. THEY GOT GREAT COLORS IN THEM. PLAIN BUT THEY WORK GREAT FOR CRAFTS TO RECOVER THEM.THEY WRITE SMOOTH. HARD TO KEEP UP WITH( BUT WHICK PENS AINT LOL)
They are very cheap and hard but they do write very smooth . So if you don't mind your not writing a lot then they are okay. I wouldn't recommend them for a college student
We are a family that is always in need of pens and this is a great less expensive option. We use several of Bic brand pens and these are definitely at the top of the list....
I love pens, all styles and all colors. These pens come in the basic colors and different colors. My kids love them and they are not all that expensive. Overall great pens
The quality is pretty average of these pens. I don't like that if I've been using them to write for long period of time my fingers start to hurt.
One of my favorite pens that I love to use. They are very light weight and they write very smoothly. But sometimes they do run out of ink quickly
Desde niña las usaba huuu!!! Jajaja ahora mis hijos son los que las usan me gustan son muy buen producto además de q me transportan a mi niñes!!!
I really love these pens, I always make sure that I have some with me. I really like the way that they write and they don't smudge. I have this problem being left handed.
I always buy a big pack of these Bic pens before I start school every year. They are super cheap, write well, and seem like they last forever!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos