BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
These pens last forever and the ink is very pigmented. I prefer the roundstick pens by Bic over these ones just because they are more comfortable to write with.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I really don't care for these pens. They don't feel good to grip and they don't write smoothly. They are pretty cheap pens, so I guess you get what you pay for.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I really love this bic pens . I think everyone has used them at least once . They write so smooth and the pack with I think 10 of them or more is really cheap .
Morgan T.
For being so cheap, this will always be one of my go to pens. They last a really long time and give just enough ink so it doesn't get smeared but is readable.
Jessica J.
These pens are great. I always have some in stock and they are usually my go to pens. I much prefer using these pens over an expensive, heavy one any day.
Briclyn C.
Washington, LA
I love BIC pens... they are inexpensive, and they write smoothly. I worked as a waitress, and out of all the different pens I had these were the most reliable
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
These pens are really good for any use. School, home, office etc. they wrote very smooth and they come in three different colors. I really like to use these.
Karissa A.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love these pens. They're inexpensive and come in different colors. I've been buying these for a couple years now. I enjoy the way they write; really smooth!
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
Perfect for the restaurant I work in! Super cheap which is nice because everyone likes to steal pens! Lol they write very nice on our receipt paper as well!
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
These would be so amazing but they almost never work! ughhhh. I love all the colors that these come in, but they always seem to die on me withing a few days.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?