BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Melissa C.
Stanardsville, VA
The are a good value for the money. But one I opened the package the first time I had to scribble with the pen for a few seconds to get them to work. Other then that they are a great value.
April D.
These are my absolute favorite pen. They write smooth and last forever. I always keep a pack of these in my desk. A definite for back to school for me!
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
You can't go wrong with a pack of like 10 pens for 97 cents. They last forever.. and I don't fret when I lose them.. and as a nurse, that's all the time!
Catherine W.
Seymour, TN
I use these on duct tape pens i make, they are perfect! They are affordable, great color ink. They are basic in design, but you can make them personalized really easy, and fun! perfect pens!
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Bic Cristal Pens are affordable and smooth. They are NOT cheap junky pens. I like to have a bag or two on hand at all times. I keep a few in my purse.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
These are my favorite pens because they write well and come in a wide range of colors. They are very comfortable to use and they don't cost very much!
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these pens, especially the colored ones! They write really smoothly and the colors show up well. Ive noticed that they do not really last long :(
Aliza G.
These pens work so well! I am a waitress and always need pens that will continue working all day long, and these do! They are my favorite! Also, they work great for taking notes for class!
Melissa A.
Aurora, IL
They are very cheap and work great! I loose my pens very easily and buying these for so cheap wont make my wallet cry every time I have to re-buy them.
Kim S.
Not a big fan of these as ink pens have came along way. They are cheap and good for someone who has to use a lot of pens. They remind me of school. Teachers always seemed to use these.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?