The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
My absolute favorite pens to use, especially the bold kind because it writes so smooth and helps with my hand hurting.
I work in 45 degrees environment and they tend to stop working . they work fine at my home. I tried them at my business and they did not write every time
Being a college student, I always need pens. I like these pens because they write well and are cheaper than most. My only problem is that they do not last as long as I would like.
I love these pens. They write super smoothly and last a long time. These are my go to's.
Inexpensive and great for taking notes in class if you tend to go through ink quickly! Good quality and I'm not too upset if I lose one or leave it in class since they're so cheap.
I really love this bic pens . I think everyone has used them at least once . They write so smooth and the pack with I think 10 of them or more is really cheap .
I always love products from Bic and this is no exception. Everyone seems to have these and they're fantastic.
Consistant ink flow and basic colors. I don't really like the thickness in the line.
These pens come in. so many different colors and are pretty cheap. They last forever
The grip and hold isn't what I like normally with pens. Sometimes the ink gets 'stuck'.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos