BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Cheyenne M.
Hughson, CA
Pens are easily lost or stolen. But the great thing about these pens are they are cheap and worth it. They are clean lines when writing and last awhile.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
I prefer these pens to any other. Love the way they write. They are a super good deal, and smooth writing. I have used them sine I was in Jr High school.
Kim M.
You can always count on a BIC ink pen and the Cristal pens have been around since I can remember. They were the only ones we used when we were in school.
Sarah C.
I'm a receptionist and obsessed with pens. These are by far my favorite pens to use. I love the fluidity of the ink and the range of colors that they offer
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Just about each time I've gone to the store for supplies, I would choose a pack of Bic pens. I love the way these pens write. They tend to last long too.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are so simple, good quality, affordable pens!! They will always be around because of the Brand name, and because they are just plain old good pens!
Rosalea P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love that they write so smooth. Ink easily flows out and never have a problem writing with them. For the price you get an amazing deal. They do not run out right away either. Love the Black ones.
Oanh H.
Dorchester, MA
These pens can be hit or miss sometimes. A few pens works perfectly for writing but some pens don't. The ink would clump up on one side and it's a mess.
Melissa C.
Stanardsville, VA
The are a good value for the money. But one I opened the package the first time I had to scribble with the pen for a few seconds to get them to work. Other then that they are a great value.
Carleigh P.
Vandalia, MO
These pens have good quality and last awhile. They are especially good to use for school. The only bad thing about bringing them to school is too many people like them and then you loss them.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?