BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Michele B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I've written more essays, tests, checks, thank you notes,etc. over the years with these pens than any other. They write well and are comfortable to write with. Definitely a great value for the low price.
Liliana G.
Fresno, CA
I really like these pens. They are very inexpensive and write very smooth and pretty. I would recommend them to anyone. I think that for the price the product is good. Try them out people, if you haven't.
Lily W.
I used to get these pens when I was in high school. I don't think I was able to find the green pens back then, it was always the red, blue or black pens for school. These pens wrote pretty smoothly.
Perla C.
These are your average pens . I recommend them if you go to school because people tend to ask for pens and if they don't return thEm it won't really matter because they're supper cheap & inexpensive.
Alexzsandra L.
Tacoma, WA
Cheap,
I looove the bic pens they are economically appealing as well as good for writing Ive been buying this brand of pens for years and will continue to do so. they work perfectly for my school work
Rosalea P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love that they write so smooth. Ink easily flows out and never have a problem writing with them. For the price you get an amazing deal. They do not run out right away either. Love the Black ones.
Melissa C.
Stanardsville, VA
The are a good value for the money. But one I opened the package the first time I had to scribble with the pen for a few seconds to get them to work. Other then that they are a great value.
Catherine W.
Seymour, TN
I use these on duct tape pens i make, they are perfect! They are affordable, great color ink. They are basic in design, but you can make them personalized really easy, and fun! perfect pens!
Carleigh P.
Vandalia, MO
These pens have good quality and last awhile. They are especially good to use for school. The only bad thing about bringing them to school is too many people like them and then you loss them.
Aliza G.
These pens work so well! I am a waitress and always need pens that will continue working all day long, and these do! They are my favorite! Also, they work great for taking notes for class!
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?