The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These are pretty cheap and good pens. I always buy them for work or when I was going to school I used them all the time.
My absolute favorite pens to use, especially the bold kind because it writes so smooth and helps with my hand hurting.
BIC is probably my favorite brand. The product writes so well and so smooth. Can never have too many!
Inexpensive and great for taking notes in class if you tend to go through ink quickly! Good quality and I'm not too upset if I lose one or leave it in class since they're so cheap.
I really like these pens, they are very cheap. I work in a medical office and all we have are these. They work very well and last for a long time.
These pens come in. so many different colors and are pretty cheap. They last forever
These are the only pens that I use! I have them stashed everywhere in my house and in my purse. They last and write beautifully!
The grip and hold isn't what I like normally with pens. Sometimes the ink gets 'stuck'.
Not a bad pen for a cheap one and cheap enough for those school kids that are forever "losing" them or letting others borrow them. Comes in many colors and never have them problems with them not working that I do with other pens.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos