BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Chelsea D.
Ellsworth, ME
I love these pens, they write very smooth. I like the variety in colors that they offer. I also really like how you can see how much ink you have used. great teacher pens, because they are inexpensive and last a long time
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
These pens are my go to pens. I've been using these since jr high when we had to color code our notes for class. They always last a long time and write really well.
vicki H.
Villa Park, IL
I love these pens! These are classic pens! I have been using them since I was first going to school. I think that means something, since its been over 20 years and I am still using them! They work great and are cheap!
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
These were great to carry around for those classmates who "forgot" their pens. I wouldn't be disappointed if I didn't get the pen back since they were super cheap.
Lisa T.
Frankfort, Ky
Bic pens are all you'll find in my briefcase! I sell insurance and write a lot. Bic crystal clear pens are my favorite they flow well, and they last a long time.
Kia H.
culpeper, va
Cheap and you get a ton of them which is good because I typically lose them within the first couple of months. They're also really good to get a coworker to need pens because they'll probably walk off with them.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I am really digging the new colors that Bic Crystal put out awhile back, and of course the price is nice. Not the best pen, but works well for how much it costs.
Kayley D.
They are a classic thats for sure!
But i feel like pic makes so many more options nowadays that last SOOOOOOO much longer!!
I LOve BIcs new designs a lot better than these because these dry out SOOOO QUICK
jackie t.
Calexico, CA
These are one of my favorite pens because I like how they glide smoothly when I'm writing with them. They are affordable and come in packs of 10 I think. Their are a variety of colors which is always good.
Michele B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I've written more essays, tests, checks, thank you notes,etc. over the years with these pens than any other. They write well and are comfortable to write with. Definitely a great value for the low price.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?