BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Happy with the quality of ink deposition come in a pack of 12 or more and if you loose one ok then you have more plus is a very good quality old school pen..
Jessica J.
These pens are great. I always have some in stock and they are usually my go to pens. I much prefer using these pens over an expensive, heavy one any day.
Liliana G.
Fresno, CA
I really like these pens. They are very inexpensive and write very smooth and pretty. I would recommend them to anyone. I think that for the price the product is good. Try them out people, if you haven't.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
These would be so amazing but they almost never work! ughhhh. I love all the colors that these come in, but they always seem to die on me withing a few days.
Alexzsandra L.
Tacoma, WA
Cheap,
I looove the bic pens they are economically appealing as well as good for writing Ive been buying this brand of pens for years and will continue to do so. they work perfectly for my school work
Lily W.
I used to get these pens when I was in high school. I don't think I was able to find the green pens back then, it was always the red, blue or black pens for school. These pens wrote pretty smoothly.
Perla C.
These are your average pens . I recommend them if you go to school because people tend to ask for pens and if they don't return thEm it won't really matter because they're supper cheap & inexpensive.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
Perfect for the restaurant I work in! Super cheap which is nice because everyone likes to steal pens! Lol they write very nice on our receipt paper as well!
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
As a teacher, I go through a numerous amount of black and red pens. These pens are inexpensive enough to have a few around and replace them as necessary.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?