BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Lyz K.
Lyz K.
Bic pens write smooth and last longer than the average bear.
Chantel L.
Chantel L.
Lock haven
I have a stock pile of Bic pens. I think we have almost every type they make. They are a must have for work and school. The price is right so when I lose one or the kid does I'm not out much. We just go grab another one from the stock pile.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Very nice and cost efficient pens. Usually you can buy them in plain or bright colors which is fun.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Davie, FL
These pens used to be my favorite, but you have to read the packaging pretty carefully. I've noticed that if you accidentally by the BOLD version, that the ink will leak all over the place when you're writing. I prefer the basic, thin version. Also the price is fair, so I can't complain about that.
Stephenie T.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Love the blue pen...smooth writing with no ink globs.
I do a lot of writing and these work well and are a
great product for about a dollar per 10pc. pack. Value
for your money is outstanding.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
These pens are great for your money. They're cheap. Only issue is they some time crap out in the middle of writing and you have to scribble circles to get them to work again. Other than that it's worth the money.
Holly S.
Holly S.
El Cajon, CA
First of all, I love office supplies! Second, these pens are awesome. They are cheap, and great for the value. I recently bought a package of 10 with different colors. I have them scattered throughout my home and work.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
I got a ton of these last school year with the great coupons they had available and shared them with everyone I know. They are affordable and work great. Very pleased with them. Also, we love all the colors available.
Lacriessia M.
Lacriessia M.
Denton, TX
These pens run about $1.00 for ten in a pack. Not bad for pens that you will eventually let people borrow and not return. They write well and come in a variety of colors from bright to dark.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Leonardtown, MD
These pens have been around for years, and by far are the best pens to keep around. I have never had an issue with them bursting or leaking.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?