BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
vicki H.
Villa Park, IL
I love these pens! These are classic pens! I have been using them since I was first going to school. I think that means something, since its been over 20 years and I am still using them! They work great and are cheap!
Kia H.
culpeper, va
Cheap and you get a ton of them which is good because I typically lose them within the first couple of months. They're also really good to get a coworker to need pens because they'll probably walk off with them.
Lisa T.
Frankfort, Ky
Bic pens are all you'll find in my briefcase! I sell insurance and write a lot. Bic crystal clear pens are my favorite they flow well, and they last a long time.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I really love this bic pens . I think everyone has used them at least once . They write so smooth and the pack with I think 10 of them or more is really cheap .
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I am really digging the new colors that Bic Crystal put out awhile back, and of course the price is nice. Not the best pen, but works well for how much it costs.
jackie t.
Calexico, CA
These are one of my favorite pens because I like how they glide smoothly when I'm writing with them. They are affordable and come in packs of 10 I think. Their are a variety of colors which is always good.
Kayley D.
They are a classic thats for sure!
But i feel like pic makes so many more options nowadays that last SOOOOOOO much longer!!
I LOve BIcs new designs a lot better than these because these dry out SOOOO QUICK
Michele B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I've written more essays, tests, checks, thank you notes,etc. over the years with these pens than any other. They write well and are comfortable to write with. Definitely a great value for the low price.
Morgan T.
For being so cheap, this will always be one of my go to pens. They last a really long time and give just enough ink so it doesn't get smeared but is readable.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
These pens are really good for any use. School, home, office etc. they wrote very smooth and they come in three different colors. I really like to use these.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?