BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Heidi G.
Elmira, NY
I've been using these pens forever. They are cheap, and yet last a long time. The ink does not run out quickly, and they are a staple of the college student such as myself.
Jackelin M.
Mount Vernon, NY
Although these pens are cheaper compared to other products, they are long lasting and a must buy. they don't leave smudges and have lasting ink compared to pricier brands!
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
Even though these are nothing fancy, I think almost everyone had at least one of these. They do the job but they aren't very comfortable to hold for a long period of time.
Haley G.
I think I have enough to give to a small country. I use them all the time for color coding notes with all of the different color and how easily it is to write with them!
Elizabeth H.
These are my favorite cheap pen! They write smoothly and last FOREVER. The outside can hurt your hand if you're writing with them for an exceptionally long amount of time.
Ana Sofia B.
This is a great pen for the price. The only problem is that you most be careful with the position because the ink has the tendency of flow and it can become a real mess.
Josi C.
La Porte, IN
I love how these pens write for super cheap as well. As a college student I go through pens like crazy or loss half of them so I tend to buy packs of these at a time.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Sometimes, the pens don't even work and other times the ink smears or comes out lightly. I do like the fact that most of the times the colours are vibrant and full.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
So, these pens are pretty cheap and sometimes the ink doesn't come out or they smear but I'm nostalgic and I used them plenty throughout school. Good workhorse pens.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
Bic pens are a great basic pen. They write smoothly and fit in your hand nicely. You can almost any color you want. You can get them for only a few dollars and you get bunch of them. Great for students, teachers, anyone.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?