BY BIC #10 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Bianca V.
Spring, TX
They are super affordable and easy to find at grocery stores and convince stores I can buy a lot to stock up for very little money and if lost or stolen I don't really mind
Cera D.
Ypsilanti, MI
These to me have always been cheap, cheap, flaky ink. the ink tends to spot out so i can't get them to write and they always seemed to 'pop'inside the tubes and become a mess.
Alex C.
Moore, OK
Love how light they are when I write and love the colors. I'm a server and these would be even better if they had the button to push the ink pen out and in for convenience.
Karen R.
Bic Cristal Pens are the best pens to write with. They don't cost much and they are smooth when you write with them. Bic is the only pen I have used since I first tried them.
Erika B.
Bics > PaperMates! Even though I'm not that biased that I won't use a PaperMate pen its just something about a Bic Crystal pen in black that does wonders for my handwriting!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are great pens to have that work really well and are not very expensive to buy. They last such a long time that it is crazy not to buy them as compared to other brands.
Jessica M.
I love these pens! Excellent for taking notes! I always lose my pens so i end up buying as many as possible at the start of a new year! Thankfully they are reasonably priced!
Rebeca O.
These pens are so cheap! They write amazing, have nice color and last a really long time. They do tend to be a little smudgy, but for the price you really can't complain much.
Jackelin M.
Mount Vernon, NY
Although these pens are cheaper compared to other products, they are long lasting and a must buy. they don't leave smudges and have lasting ink compared to pricier brands!
Heidi G.
Elmira, NY
I've been using these pens forever. They are cheap, and yet last a long time. The ink does not run out quickly, and they are a staple of the college student such as myself.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?